Quantcast

TI Goes Goes Off When People Call Wife Tiny Ugly on Instagram Photo

By  |  58 Comments

TI and Tiny have always been ride or die when it comes to each other and their family. The couple has been together for years, and Tiny was even instrumental in TI’s career as she helped him secure a record deal with the success she achieved in the R&B girl group, Xscape. Although TI and Tiny now can add reality television stardom to their resume of accomplishments, the rawness of this couple hasn’t gone away any. And from time to time, TI has no problem checking their haters on the internet, with his specialty currently being snatching wigs and scalps on Instagram. There’s no better way to get a quick reaction out of TIP than to call Tiny ugly, or make sexual advances to his teenage step daughter who’s become quite the celebrity herself with her successful singing career in OMG Girlz.

When one of his fans decided to post a comment on a picture of TI and Tiny and talked about her looks, TI proceeded to drag the young woman’s entire existence on his Instagram account. Although the young lady suggested that she felt like Tiny was prettier before the cosmetic surgery, TI ripped her to shreds:

Of course he didn’t end things with defending his wife, he also took the time to defend his step daughter’s honor after a teenage boy posted inappropriate sexual advances on her Instagram photo:

Oh TI.

1. Anon

August 10, 2012 at 11:01 am

LOL he still has that prison mentality.

• King

December 24, 2012 at 4:25 pm

shut ur mouth

• Steven Enriquez

April 11, 2013 at 3:34 am

I respect t.i and always had he is like a idol to me and I understand where he is coming from too when he went off on that kid I am 17 years old and just had my beautiful baby girl and looking at this how he went off on that kid makes me think how ima be! It might sound bad but good job for looking out for your family that’s the most important part of your life

• Lisa

June 30, 2014 at 11:30 am

OMG, How do you get “ugly” from looking at her?! Shallow people. The only reason I watch that show is because they are such a cute couple and it’s nice to see 2 people so much in love.

2. Vicky

August 10, 2012 at 11:03 am

I don’t even blame him. People are real disrespectful on the internet. So what if you think she’s ugly, you’re not married to her so what’s the problem? People are stupid as hell behind the computer.

August 10, 2012 at 11:06 am

These celebs need to learn how to not wear their hearts on their sleeves. You’re famous. Every thing you do and tweet will be plastered on the blogs in a matter of minutes. This isn’t a good look and he’s acting like he has the Napoleon complex.

4. Shayla

August 10, 2012 at 11:07 am

Did he threaten that teenage boy’s life? Not cool Tip. He just got out of prison. Is this really how he needs to behave on Instagram. I guess he learned nothing from being locked up the last time.

• dottie

September 28, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Well, that teenage boy shouldn’t have made that comment, he doesn’t get a pass because he a teenager, if he going to make an adult comment like that, he gonna to get handle like an adult, T.I had every right to go off on him, I would have done the same thing, only worse. That shows what a good father he is.

• lil West Deno aka west Dallas

July 4, 2013 at 2:58 am

T.I. my dog. That boy ain’t no fake. I would put in work for dat dude. If he let me use dat fire power he got busted for. Keep riding these haters Harris. Keep ya foot
        On they throats.

• Alec

January 2, 2013 at 9:12 pm

None of you have any place even stating your opinion. When you’re half the person he is in character on the inside or the outside you can speak. Until then, just because the man went to prison and made a mistake does not give you a right to think you have any place saying anything. You’re only upset at yourself because you didn’t amount to anything in comparison.

This world needs more men like him who will stand up for their family. Go act self righteous to make yourselves feel better somewhere else.

• Lizle

March 8, 2013 at 3:28 am

That was very well said Alec the best I’ve heard so far!!!!

5. Oprah's Wig

August 10, 2012 at 11:09 am

I’m sorry, this sh-t is funny as hell to me. Tip spazzes all the time on Instagram. It’s nothing new. Don’t take him so seriously. I know I don’t.

6. Hater

August 10, 2012 at 11:10 am

“You undeservin of our magnificence.” | DEAD.

August 10, 2012 at 11:12 am

Something tells me Tiny actually gets turned on by this ratchet behavior. Sad.

8. Porsha

August 10, 2012 at 11:15 am

TI has always had a temper. He’s a short man with a whole lot to prove. But I don’t see a problem with him standing up for his family. The way he did it may not have been the best way, but celebs are people too. It’s hard to deal with the constant criticisms by strangers about you and yours.

9. Michelle

August 10, 2012 at 11:19 am

TI seems to equate his value to how much money he has. I wonder what he’s going to do when he ends up broke like most ignorant rappers. There was no need to talk to a woman in that way. Clown.

• Kaliess

November 7, 2013 at 4:40 am

What woman? See, what the problem is…..people are NEVER ready for real people! All I’m gonna say is, if you don’t want real people problems, don’t f— with real people….i PROMISE YOU….that ain’t what you want!!! #likeTipsaidinsomanywords!

10. Gia

August 10, 2012 at 11:20 am

Why did he even do all of this? He could have just deleted the comments he didn’t like, everyone else does. And I saw the pictures. Most of the comments were positive. That was uncalled for.

11. Peachy

August 10, 2012 at 11:21 am

LMAO!

12. A

August 10, 2012 at 5:19 pm

I am glad he is sticking up for his family on the internets but his responses are flippin’ hilarious.

13. D. Roser

August 10, 2012 at 5:24 pm

TI is that one father you do not want to cross. He seems to willing to set it off in a quickness to defend his daughters and wife.

14. Nellie

August 10, 2012 at 5:55 pm

TI is actin like one stand up pops. A man standing up for his wife and kids is so sexy to me.

15. Name *

August 11, 2012 at 1:04 pm

If ur putting pictures up on afb twitter instagram etc… just know people will always have opinions all dat stuff comes wit being a celebrity I think ti needs to sit down somewhere cause dats not cool I was a fan but now I’m looking at him different n life people gonna talk its not what they call but what u answer too he suppose to be dis humble man sheesh did all that just go out the window

• Coco79

November 24, 2012 at 3:08 pm

People are entitled to their own opinion. But if you give it for no apparent reason in hopes to insult or disrespect someone they are entitled to go off on you! Its wrong to insult people that have done nothing to you.

16. Sad sad sad

August 11, 2012 at 8:32 pm

LMAO He threatened to make that boy suck his own d-ck rofl. Welp no like this is new behaviori n the history of fathers. Everyone knows if you mess with a mans daughter your gonna regret it. At least a good dad anyway.

I don’t blame him people are so disgusting and dirty mouthed online. Tiny is perfectly fine leave her looks the F alone. Why is it always sad looking b-tches trying to drag her anyway Hmmmmm?

17. gina

September 24, 2012 at 8:07 pm

I THINK SHES VERY PRETTY, AND VERY FUNNY..I LOVE WHATCHING THEIR SHOW. MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL THE FAMILY, …..AND FOR ALL YOU HATER, PISS OFF..

18. kameelah saunders

October 16, 2012 at 12:20 pm

i think yall are a beatifull couple and ti is so sexy

19. zhane

October 18, 2012 at 7:29 am

I think that other people shouldn\’t judge anothers relationship…there with eachother for a reason don’t comment on there picture if your going to be ratchet…

20. QueenB

November 10, 2012 at 1:11 pm

I’m sorry, Tiny is ugly ass hell she look like the pig off the muppet show. Lets keep it real T.I don’t realize how ugly she is because her uglyness has grow on him. What up with her a– that’s the question of the day! Look like some one stuff pillows in her pants. No matter how made T.I get his wife is ugly! Period no body is hating if your ugly your ugly hell. I bet you T.I Boy’s is saying behind his back ” dam don’t Tiny look like a pig”

• Vannah

September 5, 2013 at 9:04 pm

Lmao she is a beast I couldn’t look at that face everyday

21. Karen Hall

November 14, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Stopping Hating…..Many will love to be in her shoes…even the young teenager…..Love God Love People….Yep!….

22. Carlos

November 25, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Not my wife not my life got better things to do than get all upset about people who I don’t know or care about we have enough issues in our own daily lives and if u can’t take the insults as,well as the compliments don’t b on instagram Twitter or whatever we live learn and eventually mature

23. Tony

December 14, 2012 at 3:24 am

Any real father and husband will do what he did.You don’t go running your mouth about someone’s wife and kid. I wanna see someone saying lets f-ck on your daughter pics and see how u react

24. Shay-La

December 16, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I can understand him being upset about his step daughter but as far as his wife goes…
    Uh u can’t be mad @ the truth
    It don’t have anything to do with being a hater her face, body n voice is a hot mess but she seem like a cool down to earth person smh

25. lioness

January 16, 2013 at 4:32 pm

#Troublman #family man!!!! I would’ve went hamm on that Lil boy to. Show some respect for the young lady. And people need to stop hatting on Tiny she’s a boss and she’s been a boss. She’s got the man family money and power you go girl. And Major its the cutest baby with his smart self

26. b-tchdontplay

February 4, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Really ppl!!! They’re fkn celebs putting their whole lives out in the open for everyone to see!!! And yes in my opinion she ain’t very cute at all… To put it nicely… Just saying!!! Some ppl just have more fkn money than they have common sense!!!!! Really b-tch.. who or what are u trying to look like exactly????

• b-tchdontplay

February 4, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Yeah then stop exploiting yo daughter right?!!! That’s my fkn opinion.!!!!!

27. Young gun

March 27, 2013 at 9:28 pm

my n-gga T.I. has the right to explode on any one that makes fun of his family, This n-gga got arrested for gun charges he a real gangster the last thing you should be doing is making him mad

28. Becky

March 28, 2013 at 12:59 am

People need to shut the hell up with constantly feeling the need to express their filthy rotten opinions..calling Tiny ugly! Post up your pics so everybody can see what “visions of perfection” YOU are..Lol..yeah right!! GTFOH!! Ignorant fools saying that Tiny’s “ugliness grew on T.I.” if that were the case, he would have never hollered at her from the start if he never thought she was attractive! I mean he could have any woman he wants but still he chose her. Stop being so damn superficial & making looks the center of everything because physical beauty fades & is only skin deep but REAL ugly is to the bone & it has NOTHING to do with TRUE love..grow up!! Tiny seems like she’s a beautiful person on the inside & THAT is what’s going to really keep a man..that kind of beauty will NEVER fade!! #REAL TALK

29. lana

April 13, 2013 at 12:45 am

But honestly though why did Tiny have to go and mess up her face with plastic surgery? She was beautiful the way she was. She is mulatto so she is going to have characteristics of caucasian and black. I do too. If I were the hubby I would’ve banned her from EVER hitting the knife.

30. real southern broad

April 24, 2013 at 3:19 am

Really yall? B forreal! To hate on somebody u dnt even know is just straight desperation for a life im srry but if u got somebody on ur mind so much that u got to blast their name on the net ur deffinately considered a hater, i mean shes had how many kids n still looks that good sh*t u go gurl n so f***ing wat if she got wrk done yall just mad cuz u cant afford to fix ur own uglyness the funny thing is if she dnt like it she can afford to fix it to her likeings but u haters moneys just cant fix inner uglyness just sayin obviously ti thinks shes beautiful and honustly that all that matters the way i see it if u dnt like it then f*ck wat u think dnt look n that lil boi who disrespected his lil gurl u lucky he fair warned u first cuz if it was me i woulda whopped his lil a*s first then sued him and his family for slanderism n sexual harrassment on an underage child the way i see if u dnt like wat he says or does or wat his family looks like then mind ya own n stay outta his. Get a life!

31. Keillor

May 4, 2013 at 8:43 am

First, I understand that both comments, towards TI Fam, was very disrespectful but would you feel different if he wasn’t a celebrity. I know in each of your own lives everyday you see someone calling names to other people. Do you go on a rampage and voice your opinions to help out those people. I guess the answer would be no. I totally understand TI wanted to defend his family but it is a way to do all things. Should threats be made to you everytime one voices there opinion either publicly or private. If this was true where would legislation be, where would we be. I know it happens its life but if we all thought a little harder about how to react to an action we would all be better people. TI actions are not validated because of his financial status nor by his celebrity. He chose this lifestyle to be a public figure, to be the object of ridicule and praise. So he and we have to learn to take the good with the bad. He wouldn’t have even took the time out to respond to any of you if you agreed with him but disagree you get your head chopped off lol you people can not be serious.

32. A real person

May 6, 2013 at 2:17 am

What are you 12 TI? Get off the Internet and go ride that fancy Cervello up more then just your driveway. You’re a skinny a-s, is anyone really supposed to be scared of a stick figure? When you have had a time out from the internet, go make some better music and save Hip Hop from itself. Oh and spelling like a 12 year old doesn’t help. Better yet, I’d like to see you actually fight with that teenager you threatened. I bet without entourage and gun you’d get that a-s handed to you real quick.

• Seriously!

May 6, 2013 at 10:42 am

Right, who seriously does he think he’s scaring. He’s a light weight with a big mouth!

• treecy

April 7, 2014 at 8:16 am

Lmbo!

33. d-girl-09

May 17, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Are yall serious!? If they werent famous yall wouldnt even be sweatin them. The fact that ti wit a real woman and not a gold diggin slut, shows he a down to earth man and they luv is real! No matter where hes been or where he is goin he is down for his and thats whats up. The world is sooo superficial these days. Plus a-sholes are like opinions everybody got one. Tip and tiny, keep doin yalls thang! And i wish only the best for yall:-) A.d to lil major, omg u r too cute sweetie!!!! Best wishes to the harris fam

34. CHOCO

June 16, 2013 at 3:58 pm

SH-TTEN ME TINY IS ULGY HE DOGGS HER OUT SHE STAYS DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE THE COUPLE BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS NO DISRESPECT WHAT SO EVA WHY WORRY WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE SHE CAN BUY MORE LOOKS OH I FORGOT SHE DID DAM TINY U F-CKED YOURSELF UP GIRL STILL LOVE YA THOUGH

35. Angelia

September 28, 2013 at 6:46 am

How some people can be so hurtful to people is beyond me! what if they said that about their mother? i’m sure they would feel the same way as TI ! They make a wonderful couple and are good parents!

36. AYTIA

October 2, 2013 at 1:23 pm

SO SH-T YOU JUST DONT TELL A LITTLE BOY THAT. I UNDERSTAND THAT HE AND SHE CAME OFF DISRESPECTFULL. BUT KING’S AND RUBBER BANDMAN’S DONT ACT LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW. TIP YOU NEED TO GROW THE F-CK UP. BTHIS AINT PRISON AND NEXT TIME SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST LIL N-GGA.

37. Willz

October 2, 2013 at 6:23 pm

Wow some people say the most hurtful sh_t yo, like they have room to talk! Tip spoke on impulse that’s all. You don’t f_ck wit a man’s fam and expect him not to FIRE BACK!! He may…could have worded it different, but sh_t the lil nigg_ should of kept his mouth closed before he got it wired shut!! I’m jus saying, every celeb has a breaking point, or just basically had enough of readin bullsh_t everyday allday. I know their in the public eye, but that don’t give a motherf_cka the right to keep saying the same sh_t the last motherf_cka done said..ya feel me!!! So to all you hatin ass “individual’s” (I’m being NICE sayin that) need to quit di_k riding, and let the power couple have they shine. Tip still gonna be the KING, and Tiny still gonna be his QUEEN! Ya’ll dam for sure ain’t stoppin that! Yea these blogs are here so we can voice our opinion’s. But dam at the end of the day, these celebs is ordinary people yo just like you and me. They just got superstar status. And that’s the perfect brew for Jealousy and Envy lmfao! Fan’s Build em up, they don’t tear em down! I’m a loyal fan nigg_h!!! You nonfactor’s GTFOH!! Keep ya head up Tiny Tip got you! And keep up that “FAMILY HUSTLE”

38. lilimarieee

October 15, 2013 at 6:33 pm

TI should know better than to stoop to these haters’ level. SMH.

39. Shelly Humphrey

October 22, 2013 at 10:39 pm

TI could have done better. He took a drug charge for her and he is still with her. But I guess he did it all in the name of LOVE for the KIDS

40. Shelly Humphrey

October 22, 2013 at 10:40 pm

Oh an another thang she is UGLY, with all that fake BUTT

41. Kaliess

November 7, 2013 at 4:58 am

You can say whatever, but every woman would love to know that her man loves, respects and STANDS UP for her and their family. I find it funny how all these Lil Punks say Tip needs to grow up…looks to me like many of you need go take”How To Become a Real Man 101″ taught by Tip. He addressed nothing extra, no one extra, just those and what needed to be addressed! I love it when I see a man with more balls than the “girlballs” I got…and mine are pretty big!! To all men of the earth hiding……MAN UP, Lil’ Beeeoches!

42. Uncontainable Spirit

November 24, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Absolutely no shame in defending your family from the slightest harm.

43. tjt

November 24, 2013 at 6:54 pm

Tiny haters will be haters T.I. You and your Queen don’t worry about nothing but your beautiful family. I love how you guys hold each other down by any means necessary. I love to watch yall. Enjoy your lives and keep up the great work with your family and Kids….

44. Deanna

March 9, 2014 at 10:29 pm

Look tiny is ugly..there’s no doubt about it..her mouth her nose..she is just not even cute..so why is he mad?? He’s the one that decided to wife her down syndrome azz…so he needs to realize people will have things to say..ok I could see if she was smart and had a killer personality …..but when she speaks it’s like she dropped out of first grade…she can’t speak.at all..I just don’t get TI..a charity case this seems like