Quantcast

Gossip Reality TV

Joe Budden & Tahiry Back Together?

By  |  23 Comments
Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: @kaylin_garcia Instagram

Are Joe Budden and Tahiry back together? The rumor mill regarding the reunion for the cast of season three of Love and Hip Hop is going insane right now and there is plenty of speculation to go around.  As we reported recently, Joe Budden and Consequence ending up fighting not once, but twice that night, and it’s all because Joe confronted Consequence about their “beef” during his interview with Hot 97. And although the fight between the two rappers is getting a lot of buzz right now, a lot of people are wondering what’s going on with Joe Budden and his girlfriend Kaylin. Especially since Joe let it slip that he was holding hands with Tahiry when Cons ran up and hit him in the back of the head.

We also told you that in Joe’s interview regarding the altercation, when it was asked where Kaylin was when he was walking off with Tahiry, he made it seem like they are fine and said she wasn’t around because she had wrapped up her segment.

But now people are saying that was just a cover up and Joe and Kaylin did break up. Multiple reports are suggesting that the couple announced their split at the reunion, while Tahiry and Joe later confirmed that they are working on their relationship.

Now the gossip mill is saying Mona is not too happy that all these details are getting out and in a rush to save ratings, the producer has asked that Kaylin makes it appear that they are still together. So she’s been steady posting pictures with Joe and making some believe that they are still together:

joe budden and tahiry back together

We do have to question why Joe would be holding hands with Tahiry if he’s with Kaylin still but we guess no one will really know until the reunion.

Interestingly enough, Tahiry called into The Breakfast Club this morning, and when asked if they are back together, she says:

“No. Don’t believe the hype. Me and Joey are not back together.”

That response doesn’t mean that Kaylin and Joe Budden didn’t split, nor deny that Tahiry and Joe are working on their relationship.

Interesting.

Check out Tahiry’s interview with The Breakfast Club below:

1. Debra

March 14, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Poor Kaylin. Oh well. This is what happens when you’re the rebound.

• Truth

March 14, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Agreed.

2. Anon

March 14, 2013 at 2:28 pm

I think Kaylin and Joe are over. Good for her too. His heart is clearly still with Tahiry.

3. CiCi

March 14, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Joe and Tahiry just need to get back together. It’s obvious they both still love each other.

4. Barbee

March 14, 2013 at 2:32 pm

Call me crazy but I actually loved Kaylin and Joe together. It’s sad if they let the show and Tahiry come between them but if she was a rebound, he will go where his heart really is. Now they are making me want to watch the reunion. Mona is smart as hell!

5. Erica

March 14, 2013 at 2:33 pm

I think they are over. She didn’t start posting pics of Joe again until people starting talking. Joe isn’t posting pics of her though lol.

March 14, 2013 at 2:34 pm

This whole situation is reminding me of the Erica/Scrappy/Shay situation that went down at the LHHATL reunion. Hmmm…

• Shayla

March 14, 2013 at 2:39 pm

LOL I was just thinking the same thing. I think the rumors are true…

• barbie

April 2, 2013 at 5:14 pm

tahiry and joe budden never even stop f-cking around iont care whant no body say cal me all the names you and i think the is not truth

7. anon anon

March 14, 2013 at 2:36 pm

I’m definitely team Tahiry/Joey now. Sorry Kaylin. They just belong together in my book.

• barbie

April 2, 2013 at 5:18 pm

team Tahiry/ for me too!!! i actually feel sorri for kaylin garcia because joe just shut cut her a-s off like that he is wrong that but,at the same time he is where his heart wants to be and that is with tahiry jose go girl tahiry never even stop stop loving joe budden and joe budden never stop loving tahiry if you have any questions follow me on twitter babrbie bankston

8. Honey

March 14, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Joe and Tahiry have been on and off for like 6/7 years. Kaylin didn’t stand a chance.

• Izzy

March 14, 2013 at 2:41 pm

“Kaylin didn’t stand a chance.” – I guess not LOL.

March 14, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Aww I hope they didn’t let the show ruin their relationship, but I’m sure it did. Oh well. maybe Tahiry is where he is supposed to be.

10. Mae

March 14, 2013 at 2:40 pm

I like Joe better with Tahiry. I always felt like Joe and Kaylin were doing too much on Instagram and just liked the attention. His relationship with Tahiry is just more real to me.

11. Rachel

March 14, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Yeah the next girl that comes right after the girl a man has history with usually doesn’t stand a chance.

12. Heather B.

March 14, 2013 at 2:45 pm

I think they are still together. Kaylin seems very trusting of Joe. I could be wrong though.

13. Henna

March 14, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Joe is dumb if he left cool/calm a-s Kaylin for Tahiry’s feisty self.. LOL.

14. WhatWhat

March 14, 2013 at 2:51 pm

If Joe was holding Tahiry’s hand at the reunion, then yes, Kaylin better be single right now. That is definitely not ok.

15. Tammy

April 2, 2013 at 5:40 am

I don’t think its totally over with Joe and Kaylin , Joe and Tahiry may still love each other but its not goin to work he will assume he has her back and then he will go back to his old ways and Kaylin will be waiting.

16. barbie

April 2, 2013 at 5:21 pm

thank you tammy he truth is the truth and whats done in the dark soon comes comes to the light

17. Ari

April 5, 2013 at 1:12 am

I just LOVE Joe and Tahiry together. I’ve seen their youtube videos and they know each other all too well. Sorry Kaylin but almost 8 years of history up against 5 months of getting to know each other…I don’t think so

18. natley

May 28, 2013 at 1:05 pm

im team tahiry/joe they are made for each other