Quantcast

Reality TV

Rashidah Puts Yandy and Mandeecees on Blast

By  |  29 Comments
Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

Love and Hip Hop season three may be over, but the drama between the cast members is all but done. Although the season didn’t seem to produce the same high ratings it has in past seasons, it surely isn’t because there aren’t any beefs. In particular, Yandy Smith might have had what many felt was a genuine romance on-screen with her man Mandeecees Harris, however, LHH newbie Rashidah became a bit of a problem for the couple after she got word about some comments Mandeecees made about their past together. Of course Rashidah took shots at Mandeecees and his manhood during the reunion, and Yandy kept it classy but took to her Instagram account to clap back. So we’re not surprised Rashidah decided to put both on blast during a recent interview with VH1. According to Rashidah, she was actually sleeping with Mandeecees while he was with Yandy and she even claimed that Mandeecees was still out in the streets messing around so much that he didn’t come home often before his current prison bid. She says:

“It’s not that I even have a problem with her [Yandy]. You know what I’m trying to say? It’s just the situation, like for instance, yesterday when she was like, “You’re leaving these women scorned and heartbroken,” I was like, “B—, what the hell are you talking about?” You’re not going to deal with facts; you’re just going to say anything. I don’t f— with b—s like that. Speak facts. Speak real s—. Don’t just say s— because it’s good, like, am I 7’ tall or am I 5’6″ — you’re more about just saying s—, I like to deal with facts. I like to deal with the fact that you know that n— don’t come home at night. You know it, and I know it. I want to deal with that. I don’t want to deal with you being 9’ tall — that’s not a factual thing. That’s frustrating to me. People that just throw stuff out there that’s not valid, it’s not legitimate, you’re just making up stuff. You’re looking for punchlines, is what you’re saying. How can I respect you? You want to be portrayed as a businesswoman, but really what are you doing when the show’s not filming? I don’t see s—. It’s a facade to me.”

Rashidah admitted she was also annoyed that Yandy keeps trying to label her as being “heartbroken” over Mandeecees and she claimed Yandy knows that she was messing around with Mandeecees while they were together:

“What?! Heartbroken? She wants to say, “Oh, you f—d him,” but then she wants to say it was 10 years ago, too. You want to try to expose people, but you want to make sure it doesn’t make your relationship look crazy. You want to make it look like, “Well, he didn’t do this while he was dealing with me, though.” Girl, let’s stop it. Ten years ago and I’m coming up to you now to say something about him mentioning me? Does that make any sense? So you’re not going to deal with facts. So I’m going to handle you like you a b— that doesn’t deal with facts.”

Messy.

1. O-La

April 17, 2013 at 10:46 am

Girl please just let it go. She says she’s not heartbroken but she sounds like a scorned woman. Isn’t she engaged? She needs to move on.

2. Viv

April 17, 2013 at 10:47 am

Why is she still talking about this?

3. Barbee

April 17, 2013 at 10:48 am

Somebody is jealous!

• The Truth

April 17, 2013 at 10:50 am

Why would she need to be jealous though? She has a man, she’s engaged, and her man ain’t in prison.

• Barbee

April 17, 2013 at 10:59 am

That doesn’t mean she isn’t jealous though. He made it seem like she was nothing but sex, but is now engaged and claiming Yandy. Yeah, she’s mad. I mean why even keep talking about it? She’s engaged herself. To keep talking about a man you used to let smash with no strings attached while you’re engaged to another is tacky. IJS. She needs to let it go and move on. The show is over anyway.

• Peachy

April 17, 2013 at 11:13 am

Agreed. If I was her man, I’d be mad she kept talking about the last dude.

• whitneylb1989

April 17, 2013 at 4:44 pm

I agree with you Peachy. Rashidah has nothing to be jealous about when people ask her questions about Mandeecee and yandy she answer them. Yandy and Mandeecee relationship is nothing to be jealous about because Rashidah is about to get married this year and Yandy will be getting married 20 to 25 years after Mandeecee get out of jail. Yandy put herself out like she had the best relationship and now we all know everything is not what is seems

• whitneylb1989

April 17, 2013 at 5:11 pm

not Peachy I meant I agree with The Truth

April 17, 2013 at 10:49 am

Yall are too quick to dismiss this girl like she’s lying. We don’t know how things really are in that relationship. Everything that glitters ain’t gold.

• whitneylb1989

April 17, 2013 at 4:54 pm

I agree. Yandy tried to make it seem like everything was all good with Mandeecees and her and you find out he rapped a 15 year old girl but was found not guilty. I still don’t see how Yandy looked past the fact that his name came up in any rape case but to each is own. Rashidah has nothing to be jealous of if they would have kept her name out of their mouth she would have said anything about him or Yandy’s relationship.

5. D. Val

April 17, 2013 at 10:56 am

It’s not even so much that she’s lying. But why go so hard though? She’s beating a dead horse. It’s been confirmed that he smashed and they messed around or whatever. It’s understood that she felt away about him mentioning it. Ok. So all points considered, why is she still rambling about this? Live and let live. There are times I read these rants and wonder why the hell these people waste their time on social networks and in interviews, but then I remember that even stunts like this are a means of publicity for these “reality” stars. It’s just so stupid tho. She’s basically bragging or bringing attention to the fact that she’s a side chick. *in my Rihanma voice* how ’bout a round of applause -_-

• Queen

April 17, 2013 at 11:00 am

I completely agree. She’s making a fool out of herself to keep on dragging the whole thing out. Let it go already.

• 404

April 17, 2013 at 11:12 am

THIS.

6. Hater

April 17, 2013 at 11:01 am

Girl please have a seat. Who cares? They are engaged now and so are you. Don’t you have some shoes to worry about selling? Ugh.

7. Debra

April 17, 2013 at 11:03 am

She sounds so bitter. I think the real issue she has is she was just a side chick. Some side chicks get delusional and think a man won’t turn around and marry the main.

April 17, 2013 at 11:05 am

It kind of irks me that so many people put Yandy’s relationship on a pedestal. Her man is in jail and he’s a little street thug. He won’t beat those fed drug charges either. She’ll have to raise their kid by herself. Stop praising this ish. It’s not cute. Go out here and get a man with an education and one willing to get wealth in a legal way. That way you don’t have to wait on him to call you from prison.

• V

April 17, 2013 at 11:19 am

Wow your super negative! Those charges can be beat, its not cute to say but the father of my child was in the same situation and by the GRACE of God he beat the charges. Dont be judgemental because of the few episodes we saw on TV…speak positive for them both so she wont have to be a single mother.

• Leslie

April 17, 2013 at 11:23 am

Agreed and not to mention that people can change. He seems like he’s not about that life anymore, so people should let them move forward.

• whitneylb1989

April 17, 2013 at 5:29 pm

I agree with you Anonymous!! its funny to me when people praise yandy and mandeecees relationship when she knew that he was a drug dealer. I don’t think he is going to beat this charges. People call it being negative when your speak the truth. The let him off on the rape charges to keep him in jail longer for drugs.

9. roberta

April 17, 2013 at 11:06 am

Move on!

10. Seriously?

April 17, 2013 at 11:06 am

That hair…

11. Ha

April 17, 2013 at 11:09 am

Doesn’t she have a McDonald’s appearance to go to? #Clown #RonaldMcDonald

• Kyla

April 17, 2013 at 11:14 am

LOL.

12. Troll

April 17, 2013 at 11:10 am

The side chick’s revenge…

13. Nicole

April 17, 2013 at 11:11 am

Yeah. She needs to get scrapped when Mona makes her usual cast changes for next season. She was boring and too childish for me. Next.

• Gretta

April 17, 2013 at 11:15 am

#COSIGN

14. Ratchet Queen

April 17, 2013 at 11:12 am

Girl get your life!

• V

April 17, 2013 at 11:21 am

Love it! I was gonna try to like her just on the strength of Tahiry but I cant get it with her!

15. Drea

April 17, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Just reading this made me dizzy because she wasn’t talking about nothing!