Quantcast

Gossip Music

Ciara and Future Get Married?

By  |  27 Comments
Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Ciara and Future married? Ciara and Future have been pretty open about their romantic relationship, and Ciara has stated on several occasions in her recent interviews that she feels her relationship with Future is so real that being open about it was something she felt she should do. The romance is Ciara’s first public romance and she admitted to MTV news it felt great to be with someone who didn’t want to keep things secret, a stark difference she experienced with the very private 50 Cent. The lovebirds have been holding firm despite all the drama Future has been having with his baby mamas, and there’s been rumors for months citing the couple was engaged and their initial tattoos on their fingers are the evidence. However, Ciara refuses to confirm the rumors and told Wendy Williams she’s just positive about their future together.

Now there’s a new rumor about the hot and heavy couple and according to Mouth to Ears, they may already be married…well spiritually. The site says they had a spiritual wedding very recently:

Word is that Future was on the phone with his baby mama and while she was screaming at him in her best baby mama voice “WHERE IS MY CHILD SUPPORT”, this guy’s response is “Me and Ciara got married, spiritually and we will make it official soon.” And since these two didn’t have any “spiritual” rings at the time this union happen.

They both sealed the deal with matching tattoos.

While nothing has been confirmed yet, we do know Ciara and Future are still very happy together, so congrats to both for that considering how hard it is for any romance to last for celebrities these days.

1. Meeka

July 27, 2013 at 5:35 pm

So…what about her music career? Didn’t the last few albums all flop? I don’t understand her priorities.

• Ratchet Queen

July 27, 2013 at 5:41 pm

LOL! And I knew you meant no harm when you typed that. It just made me chuckle though.

• Meeka

July 27, 2013 at 5:48 pm

LOL I was so serious though and wasn’t even trying to shade.

2. Gabriella

July 27, 2013 at 5:37 pm

*shaking my head* I really be trying to ride for CiCi but I hope this isn’t true because this would be a mistake Ciara wears her heart on her sleeve she seems like she falls in love so easily it makes her look so desperate. This ain’t gon end well.

3. Troll

July 27, 2013 at 5:38 pm

SMH. Future’s career is banging and Ciara’s is hanging by a thread. She’s focused on the wrong shiet.

4. Peachy

July 27, 2013 at 5:39 pm

Ciara has a lot to learn.

July 27, 2013 at 5:40 pm

I get that she’s in love but I wish she would get her career back on track before she tries to get married. Future will have more than her and she’ll end up dependent on a guy who has a terrible track record with loyalty.

6. 404

July 27, 2013 at 5:42 pm

Oh Lord…

7. WhatWhat

July 27, 2013 at 5:43 pm

Well as long as they don’t do it for real until she sells more than 60,000 albums…I don’t think it’s a big deal.

8. Gretta

July 27, 2013 at 5:45 pm

I guess. Wish them the best. I just want her to stop losing so hard in music.

9. Erica

July 27, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Ciara girl why? Why the rush? She should show that same interest in her music career. The only good song she had was Body Party and that wasn’t enough to get her a hit album yet again. Smh.

July 27, 2013 at 5:47 pm

I never understood why people rush into marriage. A year ain’t sh-t to get to know someone.

11. Hazel

July 27, 2013 at 5:49 pm

I wouldn’t marry Future. He has how many baby mamas? Man, that’s a lot of drama she’s going to have to deal with for life.

12. Jamaica

July 27, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Man WTF? I guess she really doesn’t care about he music career anymore. If she falls completely off, I expect Future to move right on to the next chick.

13. Yeah I Said It!

July 27, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Why not?! Ciara’s future is over and has been since her third album. It’s like everyone else sees it except Ciara and her 60,000 fans.

• C Squad in this Bish

July 27, 2013 at 6:51 pm

But what do you have going on in YOUR life? *crickets*

• Yeah I Said It!

July 27, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Girl bye. I ain’t scared of no damn C-Sqaud. LOL.

• C Squad in this Bish

July 27, 2013 at 7:03 pm

You didn’t answer the question. I guess you really don’t have anything going on in your life…here’s a tip click the x in the right corner and get yourself some business quick.

14. toni (@cocoa49)

July 27, 2013 at 6:41 pm

First of all i hate when people say they know they are happy from just looking at pictures or assuming. smh ignorant. Secondly, it seems kind of funny that the news is coming out after her flop. She needs attention and talk about her so if Future dropped this little bit of info to one of his many baby mamas it was the purpose of publicity. Thirdly, who in the h*ll cares about this bootleg couple. Ciara really thinks she is on a high level. She is worst then a teenager who found their first love and tweets non stop about him. It will be so embarrassing if this affair flops. She should have left it in the dark with her other “so called” relationships.This is how a person acts who is in love with love.

• C Squad in this Bish

July 27, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Girl shut up. You write like the typical jealous single female. You don’t know Ciara or Future so if they say they are happy, why are your panties in such a bunch? Get a man and maybe you won’t have to sound so bitter on here.

I bet you scroll up and down Facebook at couples hating under your breath because they smile in their pictures together. “They ain’t really as happy as they look.” LOL, you sound so insecure.

Damn, you can tell who has nothing good going on in their life. Even with all her “flops” she has more money than you will ever have and is still living good while you imagine she’s miserable. You lose.

• Ratchet Queen

July 27, 2013 at 7:03 pm

LOL well damn!

• Anonymous

July 27, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Did you really type “who in the h*ll cares about this bootleg couple” and then proceeded to type out your paragraph about them. I guess YOU care.

But go ahead and call out someone else for being “ignorant” though you’re the most ignorant person on this thread.

• Troll

July 27, 2013 at 6:59 pm

Hold on…was that shade for UB? Bish swerve.

• Seriously?

July 27, 2013 at 7:27 pm

I second that…

• Gloria

July 27, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Toni you need a man. How the hell you gather people are faking their happiness because they are taking pictures? Your whole comment is just stupid and angry for no reason. I can see if it’s someone like Beyonce who literally has everything and keeps females like you pressed…but Ciara though? LOL at you being that mad about some damn Ciara. Girl get you some and a relationship and see if you can “fake smile” in your pictures too. LMAO.

• Seriously?