Quantcast

Reality TV

Tami Roman’s Mother Passes Away

By  | 17 Comments
Photo Credit: @officialtamiroman Instagram

Photo Credit: @officialtamiroman Instagram

By: Taren Vaughan

Tami Roman mom dies? Tami Roman has seen much success as a member of the “Basketball Wives” cast as the reality TV star will be joining Evelyn, Shaunie, Suzie and Tasha Marbury for another season of the VH1 show. The women have assured viewers that they will be bringing more positivity to the scene with the new season as it will be a very emotional and family-friendly one, according to words from Shaunie O’Neal. Although Tami Roman has been heavily criticized over her violent behavior on “Basketball Wives,” Tami Roman has shown off a different side of herself as viewers got a chance to get a glimpse of Tami’s relationship with her mother.

Tami Roman’s mother made an appearance on BBW as Tami decided to have a heart-to-heart conversation with her mother about the abuse she experienced as a child after going years without telling her mother about what happened to her. The raw conversation Tami had with her mother allowed viewers to see a different side of Tami as both the reality star and her mother got very emotional during their talk. Although Tami and her mother have had their moments just like any other mother and daughter can have at times, Tami’s mother still has a special place in her heart. Sadly, Tami’s mother recently passed away as she took to her Instagram account to inform her fans and friends that her mother passed away yesterday as she posted the following message to her account:

tami roman mom dies

In the caption, she writes:

My pain runs deep, my heart aches, my soul mourns – I have NEVER felt this way in my entire life. My mother is no longer with me and I may never be the same. Jesus…be with me and my daughters.

We send our condolences to Tami Roman and her entire family during this time.

1. Meeka

July 24, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Don’t care for her but condolences…

2. Hater

July 24, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Sad…

3. Anon Chick

July 24, 2013 at 4:05 pm

RIP! I hope Tami comes back as a better person on BBW. She was absolutely terrible last season.

4. Barbee

July 24, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Was her mom sick? Condolences.

• Heather B.

July 24, 2013 at 4:14 pm

I think so.

5. Oprah's Wig

July 24, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Praying for her and her fam. That is all.

6. Reality Check

July 24, 2013 at 4:08 pm

It’s so hard to lose a parent and I’m sure they were close so my heart goes out to her on that one. But I’m still not a fan of hers or the show.

7. Jamaica

July 24, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Sending the old drunk my condolences.

• johnson

October 1, 2013 at 11:13 pm

Love Tami my prays goes out to her family..

8. D. Val

July 24, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Prayers up

9. fhati

July 25, 2013 at 12:54 am

May her soul rest on peace,and may the almighty God be with Thami and her family as they go thru this.

• fhati

July 25, 2013 at 12:56 am

May she rest in peace

10. nyc girl

July 25, 2013 at 9:23 am

sorry for the family Tami ??? not so much maybe she’ll learn to humble her self

11. Ria

July 25, 2013 at 11:43 am

Can’t stand Ms. Trash Tami Roman. She is a trash talking mean bully. She mistreats anyone who is decent and has a brain with class. She only knows how to be a Nasty Person. I stopped watching the show because I am bored with her antics and Evelyn Losado. If they get new people on next season I might watch.

12. She

September 3, 2013 at 6:22 pm

That’s what her hateful a-s gets. God don’t like ugly and God knows Tammi has been a horrible person. God always humbles us. Shame he had to take Tammi’s mother to prove his point. Tammi deserves all the pain and agony she is going thru right now. I hope it lasts her a lifetime. She is the most horrible black woman I have seen on TV ever. She is ugly on the inside and I hope this is just the beginning of her lifelong pain. She treated other women like crap on the show, fought them, talked about them, you name it she did it. I have absolutely no sympathy for people who treat people the way Tammi Roman has. Payback is a b-tch. She is getting exactly what her horrible and evil ways deserve, NO SYMPATHY HERE AT ALL!

13. Michelle

October 27, 2013 at 7:42 pm

@she says, ur remarks really shows what type of person u r, ignorant!!! For someone 2 make remarks about someone who just lost a love one, n they don’t even know besides seeing them on TV, is heartless. What u need to do is pray that ur words u speak over others, can’t be spoken over u! By the way GOD doesn’t pay people back in this way, no matter what ur deeds are!

• Kaliess

November 7, 2013 at 4:24 am

I agree, say what you like, but just as God sees Tammi, He can also READ…..all this crap y’all posting. So glad nobody but God has a heaven or hell to put us in!
      To Tammi and her family….Remember, death has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. Be blessed!