Quantcast

Reality TV

Season 4 LHHNY Sneak Peek Promises More Violence

By  |  12 Comments
Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

Love and Hip Hop New York season four trailer released? Season four of “Love and Hip Hop New York” is well on its way and Tahiry just took to her Instagram account recently to confirm that the new season will premiere on October 28. While VH1 still hasn’t confirmed as of yet who will be returning to the cast from season three and what new faces to expect, many are speculating that most of the cast from last season will not be returning since the ratings were so horrible. But it has been confirmed that K. Michelle has joined the cast, and she’s said on numerous occasions she’s only doing one season to prepare people for her own reality show and help the show’s troubled ratings as a favor to Mona Scott Young.

In the new sneak peek clip released, it’s apparent the upcoming season is going to be full of drama. Erica Mena is back and reveals to her once boyfriend Rich Dollaz that she is dating a woman (something she revealed on Instagram months ago), K. Michelle makes her disgust for Erica known and asks Rich why he would jeopardize his career for Erica who sings like a “goat”, and Yandy Smith is in the clip for a brief moment looking stressed and we’re sure it has something to do with the fact that she’s been forced to be a single mom while she awaits Mandeecees’ fate. Joe Budden and Tahiry are going at it again and she’s seen in one scene throwing out another woman’s items out of Joe’s house after he confesses he’s been seeing another woman.

It also appears that rapper Peter Gunz is now officially part of the cast and his wife has also signed up for the show. However, in the last scene it looks as if he gets busted cheating on his wife and his wife comes to blows with his mistress. So it pretty much looks as if Mona has yet another love triangle to spike up the ratings.

The clip is short and while we don’t see some of the faces from last season, it’s still too early to say if this clip represents the entire cast. So we do have to wait until VH1 reveals the cast like it always does before a new season premieres.

Check out the clip below and let us know if you’re excited about the upcoming season.

October 8, 2013 at 10:01 am

Ratchet a-s soap opera. I’ll pass.

2. Anon Chick

October 8, 2013 at 10:03 am

Looks like the same old, same old. Just a lot of faking and selling out for the cameras. I think I’ll pass. Even K. Michelle can’t convince me to watch LHHNY.

3. Jamaica

October 8, 2013 at 10:03 am

Fake…all of it. LOL.

4. O-La

October 8, 2013 at 10:04 am

I thought K. said she wasn’t going to entertain Erica? Sure looks like she changed her mind in that clip. Smh.

5. Barbee

October 8, 2013 at 10:08 am

I don’t know. I’m kind of over all the fighting and fake storylines!

6. Rachel

October 8, 2013 at 10:08 am

Blah.

7. Ms. Jackson

October 8, 2013 at 10:13 am

Looks like it will be boring again. I don’t care about Tahiry and Joe anymore. Clearly they are over each other but fake like they aren’t for story line purposes, Erica Mena is annoying and not likable,Peter Gunz? Really? And K. Michelle looks out of place. I’m not interested.

8. Heather B.

October 8, 2013 at 10:16 am

I think this season will disappoint like the last one. None of these story lines are fresh. Why are Joe and Tahiry back? They were boring last season. Erica Mena tries too hard and I don’t care for Rich either. I only like Yandy and Mandeecees is in jail so he won’t be on the show most likely. And K. Michelle won’t help much either.

October 8, 2013 at 10:17 am

Only here for Yandy. I don’t care about anyone else.

October 8, 2013 at 10:22 am

LOL Erica ain’t gay. The stuff people will do to be on TV.

October 8, 2013 at 10:23 am

Typical. I don’t think I’ll be tuning in After a certain point, none of this is entertaining anymore.

12. Tellitboo

October 9, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Watching these woman degrade themselves is truly appauling. Reality TV has no positivity.