Quantcast

Gossip

Uh-Oh: Steve Harvey’s Daughter Gets Accused of Sleeping with a Married Man

By  | 22 Comments
Photo Credit: Angela George

Photo Credit: Angela George

Looks like Steve Harvey isn’t the only one in his family caught up in a scandal. Just days after Steve’s former wife Mary Harvey accused her ex-husband of abusing their son and marrying his current wife before their divorce was official, it now appears someone is making some rather scandalous accusations against one of his eldest daughters.

In fact, someone wrote in to The Dirty and told the blog that his daughter Karli Harvey has allegedly been sleeping with a married man for over a year:

Nik, this is Karli Harvey, daughter of comedian STEVE HARVEY!! She calls herself a “Certified Glam God”. Her father, STEVE HARVEY, takes a VERY public Christian stance, mentoring young men and preaching the importance of fidelity. I wonder if he knows that his precious little bald-headed, horse-faced of a daughter has been sleeping with a MARRIED MAN for over a year! Now that this slime ball, (Ben Raymond from Dallas) is finally divorced, she can post these types of pictures on her Twitter and Instagram and pretend that they are a NEW happy couple!

The source goes on to tell the site that they believe her lover is only using her and is allegedly only interested in her famous father’s connections.

Of course this is all just gossip and very messy indeed if true.

Check out some of the photos the source sent in to the blog as well:

steve harvey daughter homewrecker alleegations 2

steve harvey daughter homewrecker allegations

Spotted at Bossip

1. My 2 Cents

January 14, 2014 at 5:54 pm

Like father, like daughter. Parents don’t seem to understand their kids usually grow up to make their same bad choices. So therefore you have to factor that into your decision making.

• And What?

January 14, 2014 at 5:57 pm

This!!!!

• Gloria

January 14, 2014 at 6:05 pm

Well said.

2. Im Sayin

January 14, 2014 at 5:55 pm

The person who wrote that must be his ex-wife because she went all the way in on her looks. LOL.

• Barbee

January 14, 2014 at 6:06 pm

LOL that’s what I was just thinking!

• Cherry

January 15, 2014 at 1:20 am

I know right! I couldn’t help but laugh a little…lmao…but this is sad..lol

3. Heather B.

January 14, 2014 at 5:57 pm

I wish people valued marriage. And I hope she realizes soon that a married man who will cheat with you will eventually cheat on you. He ain’t all that.

• The Truth

January 14, 2014 at 6:07 pm

SO true. And that’s even when men aren’t married. If they cheat with you they will cheat on you!

• Heather B.

January 14, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Amen.

January 14, 2014 at 5:58 pm

So basically homeboy’s ex wife just put her on blast.

• Lay Lay

January 14, 2014 at 6:02 pm

And him too. See how they made sure to put his name in there and included pictures? lol

• IGNORANCE INTOLERANT

January 16, 2014 at 4:38 pm

His ex wife could not care less, it was submitted in an effort to call him out. Karli is just collateral damage. But she is scandalous for that, she KNEW what she was doing.

5. Anon Chick

January 14, 2014 at 6:00 pm

She better keep her eyes on this douche bag. Rarely do things work out with the men who cheat on their wives for you. Is she not watching what Gabby is currently going through?

6. anonymous

January 14, 2014 at 6:01 pm

She got it from her daddy.

7. Oprah's Wig

January 14, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Oh wow. Come get your daughter Steve. This is not a good look. And I’m willing to bet money that he will cheat on her too when it’s all said and done. Women have to smarten up. Why settle for trash just to say you have a man? I rather be single.

8. Nessa

January 14, 2014 at 6:08 pm

When did sleeping with married men get so popular? Is the struggle to have a man that real now? The hell.

9. Ratchet Queen

January 14, 2014 at 6:11 pm

So messy. And he obviously isn’t worth her reputation if he was low down enough to cheat on his wife. I wouldn’t want a man who showed me he doesn’t take wedding vows seriously but maybe that’s just me. LOL.

10. mind yo business

January 15, 2014 at 11:09 am

Really!!!! Why are you guys attacking Steve, he is not responsibile for what his Grown children do. How can you judge when you don’t know all the facts, this man could have been seperated from his wife or she could have cheated on him, he just so happen to find someone new during the process. All Men let me say it again All Men cheat single and married and yes how you get them is how you keep them. IJS stop judging we have all been there at some point in our lives, and i bet any amount of money his ex wife has something to do with all this mess.

• Mike

January 15, 2014 at 11:17 am

Regarding your name, how can you mind your business on a gossip blog out of all places? And please don’t speak for all men. Not only is your ignorance showing but I really don’t want you speaking for me. You aren’t qualified to do so. I have never cheated on any woman and I don’t plan to. And I’m not the only man who doesn’t cheat. The lies about men not being able to control our sexual urges is a little bit dated, don’t you think? So perhaps you should use another argument to excuse poor behavior from grown folks. And PS. Maybe you meant to say all the men you’ve been with have cheated on YOU. And that’s more telling about you as a woman than it is of the men who cheated. You attract like partners in your life. Peace.

• DeeLuv

January 15, 2014 at 12:03 pm

@ Mike, thanks for sticking up for men because as a female i agree that not all men cheat and there are some really good men out there, and you are right by saying that you are who you attract. I am blessed to be married to a Good faithful Man of God who does not cheat and respects himself and I am glad to know that there are others out there. Not all women think that all men are dogs!!!

• Overit

October 23, 2014 at 8:13 pm

I think I’m just over stevev harvey trying to tell everyone how to be in a relationship when he has been married 3 times. I need all the harveys to just sit down.

11. D. Val

January 16, 2014 at 4:19 pm

This would be surprising considering how hard he goes in on people that write in to his morning show that are in situations similar to this… It’s crazy how much stuff has been surfacing about him (and/or his family) lately.