T.I. Sends Another Subliminal Message to Tiny + Gets Called out on Instagram

T.I. Sends Another Subliminal Message to Tiny + Gets Called out on Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

We told you a couple of days ago that T.I. has taken to social media to take jabs at his estranged wife Tiny Harris, especially since he’s still upset with her for hanging out with Floyd Mayweather and posting pictures of the boxer to her Instagram account.

Floyd actually slipped up and confirmed the couple is currently separated but by the looks of what appears to be a subliminal message on T.I.’s Instagram account, he may be considering making the separation permanent.

He posted the following:

t.i. instagram

It didn’t take long for some of T.I.’s own fans to call him out and remind him that he’s to blame for most of his marriage problems:

t.i. instagram 2

t.i. instagram 3

t.i. instagram 4

t.i. instagram 5

1. And What?

June 2, 2014 at 7:53 pm

How the hell is he going to talk about leaving people behind when he’s the one who cheated? LOL.

• Nessa

June 2, 2014 at 8:11 pm

OK!

2. CiCi

June 2, 2014 at 7:55 pm

So he’s not taking any responsibility for why his marriage is in shambles? Come on Tip. Time to grow up.

3. Peachy

June 2, 2014 at 7:57 pm

Where is his PR rep? He’s really making himself look terrible and he’s going to lose some fans if he keeps this up.

4. julyol1972

June 2, 2014 at 8:00 pm

I guess it’s open season for all these negroes to dog the women out that had their backs in hard times. Best believe if he was facing another gun charge, he’d be running up under her, hollering ’bout all that family bs. What kind of dam* example is he setting for those kids?

June 2, 2014 at 8:00 pm

He has some nerve. He’s talking like he’s the one who needs to leave when he’s the one out here sleeping with other women. Smh.

6. The Truth

June 2, 2014 at 8:02 pm

The person who wrote that he wouldn’t be out here acting up if he was in trouble is so on point. Tiny has had TI’s back through everything, even at his lowest. But now that he’s doing good, he wants to treat her like garbage. That says a lot about his character.

7. Ms. Jackson

June 2, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Go ahead and file those papers Tiny. Once a man loses respect for you, there’s no going back.

June 2, 2014 at 8:06 pm

Damn I’m losing more and more respect for TI everyday.

9. Fashionista

June 2, 2014 at 8:07 pm

Hell Tiny needs to leave his azz behind. LOL.

10. Realness

June 2, 2014 at 8:12 pm

This is the actions of a controlling person. He’s playing mind games and trying to make Tiny feel bad for being upset with him when he’s the one who messed up. This is borderline emotional abuse and very manipulative. I hope she doesn’t fall for it.

• Mal

June 2, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Cosign!!!!!

• yep

June 10, 2014 at 10:41 am

I’m sooo glad you peeped what he is doing. I feel for Tiny.

11. Gabriella

June 2, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Sigh this marriage is over. Get off of instagram and go file the divorce then smh.

12. Gloria

June 2, 2014 at 8:18 pm

Boy goodbye! This is why Tiny should have moved on a long time ago. He acts like he did her a favor by marrying her when he’s not even a good husband. Ugh!

13. ATL

June 2, 2014 at 8:19 pm

I think this is really going to hurt TI’s career when it’s all said and done. He’s making himself look like an a-shole.

14. Barbee

June 2, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I think he needs to take a long break from all forms of social media until he figures out what he wants to do. But this is immature and very childish.

15. O-La

June 2, 2014 at 8:29 pm

I’m sorry was he the one who was cheated on because he sure does act like it. :-/

• actionroyale

June 3, 2014 at 2:17 pm

no he was not!!! hell she should cheat on him.he probably spazzes after cheating on her over and over then if she looks at man he goes ape sh-t.that mayweather situation is proof he needs several seats

16. Im Sayin

June 2, 2014 at 8:34 pm

*rolls eyes* I can’t even begin to understand him anymore. Tiny can do so much better. She was too loyal and he didn’t appreciate it.

June 2, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Douche bag.

June 2, 2014 at 9:44 pm

He doesn’t deserve Tiny.

19. Lala

June 3, 2014 at 10:24 am

He’d loose his mind if Tiny actually surprised him and filed for divorce. Sit down bruh.

20. Sheila

June 3, 2014 at 10:31 am

Napoleon Complex!

June 3, 2014 at 10:40 am

If he’s so over the marriage and ready to move, why hasn’t he filed for divorce yet?

22. actionroyale

June 3, 2014 at 2:15 pm

omg where is his publicist? he is such a f-cking a-s clown! tf he is getting to be so irritating and immature.

23. L MORRIS

June 3, 2014 at 10:43 pm

I WAS BRAGGING ON THEIR T V SHOW, AND TELLING MY DAUGHTERS TO LET MY GRANDKIDS WATCH THEIR T V SHOW, CAUSE I WAS BRAGGING T I WAS SUCH A GOOD FAMILY MAN, SO MY KIDS ARE THROWING ALL THIS UP IN MY FACE, I AM SO DISSAPOINTED IN TI , I REMEMEBER WHEN TINY HAD HER OTHER SHOW WITH, LIL WAYNE BABY MAMA, PEOPLE WAS ASKING HER WOULD SHE GO OUT AND ENTERTAIN AGAIN THAT WHEN T I WAS IN STATE UNIVERSITY. AND SHE SAID NO SHE WAS JUST GOING TO BE A STAY AT HOME WIFE, T I WAS GOING TO BE A PROVIDER WHEN HE GET OUT OF PRISON, SHE HELD IT DOWN, NOW HE IS OUT THEIR THROWING ALL HIS GARBAGE UP IN HER FACE IN PUBLIC,JUST TRYING TO EMBARRASS HER ON PURPOSE, MY HEART BREAKS FOR HER,JUST HOLD YOUR HEAD UP TINY, HE IS THE ONE ACTING LIKE A DOGGGGG MESSING AROUND WITH ALL THEM WOMEN, AND POSTING THAT MOTHERS DAY PICTURE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN THAT WAS NOT COOL THAT WAS DISGUSTING.

24. T.I. is a loser

June 10, 2014 at 10:39 am

I don’t think people realize that Tiny is an abused (mentally physically spiritually emotionally) woman. T.i. has been breaking these woman down for years and she is trapped. Everything went downhill in her life after she got involved with his psychopathic a-s. Her looks, career, etc everything. Women need to be careful of who they fall for her cause once you are in, its hard to get out.