Draya Defends Getting Back Together with Orlando Scandrick, Again

Draya Defends Getting Back Together with Orlando Scandrick, Again

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Former “Basketball Wives LA” star Draya walked away from the reality show because she felt it wasn’t a good look for her image considering she wants to become a serious actress, but many will argue that her very on and off relationship with Orlando Scandrick isn’t necessarily any better.

After accusing him of cheating on her while pregnant, she has now taken the Dallas Cowboys cornerback back.

1. Oprah's Wig

January 25, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Publicity stunt. That’s all it was.

• Anon Chick

January 26, 2016 at 9:52 am

Exactly. It’s sad how low some people would stoop for attention. It’s like they feel like if the blogs ain’t talking about them, they’re worthless. The desperation is real.

2. Chelly

January 25, 2016 at 7:50 pm

They will forever be a mess. They break up at least once a month. I’m not sure if it’s for attention or they are really that dysfunctional. Either way, they’re exhausting.

3. julyol1972

January 25, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Sigh!

• Queen

January 25, 2016 at 9:30 pm

I’m sighing with you.

January 25, 2016 at 7:56 pm

Two attention seeking fools. I guess most of us haven’t noticed that they conveniently break up every time the blogs forget about Draya.

5. Gabriella

January 25, 2016 at 7:58 pm

And she wonders why people have no respect for her and view both of them as clowns smh.

6. Tuindi

January 25, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Hello My Fellow AQUARIANS .#OUR SEASON IS IN FULL EFFECT 🙂 Attention Drayaface: Come to the front of the school bus please…Speed up ! Miss Ma’am ,The only harder things you’ve bounced back from are all those other infamous Ds you’ve ridden.. Say it with me : OOOOPPPPEEEENNNN R E L A T I O N S H I P BY F O R C E , Now repeat that until you literally end this public debacle . Wdh do these idiots repeatedly make spectacles out of themselves in front of THE WORLD IS BEYOND ME . I’m extremely private , even my besties don’t know more than 50% of my relationship’s dynamic . I’m great at keeping secrets of mine and others , however , you’ll only know what won’t damage me greatly , just in case you decided to betray me .# This DisastrousRelationshipMatters # RespectThat

7. And What?

January 25, 2016 at 9:03 pm

Anything for attention I guess.

8. IMO

January 25, 2016 at 10:01 pm

She’s trying to get a show by appearing extra disfunctional

9. RubsMeTheWrongWay

January 26, 2016 at 5:18 am

Why is her or anyone else’s relationship news? I’m sure there is a lot of “pathetic” women out here taking their man back over a thousand times for the same thing, they’re just not in the spot light.

January 26, 2016 at 12:00 pm

People still believe these “breakups” are real? Oh.

11. Mz. Manning

February 3, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Love Draya. She was always my fave and stands up for herself. I believe when it comes to love; do what makes you happy; but be smart as well. If it doesn’t make you happy and it is always up and down then maybe it is time to evaluate your relationship and upgrade. Wish her the best of luck in all her endeavors.