Draya Turns Down the Offers

Draya Turns Down the Offers

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Former “Basketball Wives LA” star Draya has been in the headlines plenty of late due to her on and off relationship with Dallas Cowboys cornerback Orlando Scandrick, but she isn’t willing to make the drama a storyline on another reality show.

1. And What?

February 2, 2016 at 3:55 pm

I think she thinks she’s more important than she really is. But ok.

• Peachy

February 2, 2016 at 5:20 pm

I think that can be said about most reality stars and the IG famous crowd.

2. Jess

February 2, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Good for her

February 2, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Nope.

February 2, 2016 at 4:05 pm

I don’t think she needs her own show anyway. I think VH1 needs to chill on the spinoffs.

5. Im Sayin

February 2, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Growth I guess.

6. Fashionista

February 2, 2016 at 4:17 pm

She’s doing it the right way. The purpose of reality shows are to give one exposure, once you get that, you’re supposed to leave and move on to bigger and better. If you stick around too long, it will ruin your career before it even begins.

February 2, 2016 at 4:32 pm

She’s another Tyrese. I had to unfollow her. She’s self righteous and I don’t know why since she was a thot before Orlando.

• Treasure8430

February 2, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Lol yeah I been unfollowed her but I agree wit her tweets. People do change for the better. She is getting older and once again a mom so she needs to think of having more substance in her life….,

8. julyol1972

February 2, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Good on her for figuring that out I guess, but uh…what did Draya ever produce?

9. Nessa

February 2, 2016 at 6:03 pm

I don’t know why she’s acting like she’s above doing a reality show with Orlando when they are out here doing all these break up stunts for attention every week.

10. Tuindi

February 2, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Draya , you’ve just proved that my gagging reflexes are fully effective , because I almost choked on my Crown and coke . Thanks for that btw..Guh , Guh , Guh …Why do a reality show and get PAID TO CLOWN , when you are forever clowning for FREE ON TWITTER?? #PlasticBroadsAreSmart #ComeHomeBabyMama #GagWorthyIrony #NotConvinced#RESPECTTHAT

11. Get Busy

February 2, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Meh, reality shows aren’t meant to be longtime careers. It’s nice to see someone is understanding that now.

12. My Opinion

February 6, 2016 at 6:16 pm

She’s evolved…what’s wrong with that? Tired of people trying to pull others down for decisions they made in their past and while still young.

Look at what she is doing today! Yesterday is just that…yesterday. That goes for you too!

She’s growing up…give the woman some credit and stop hating just because you would prefer to see her act a fool on reality tv.

Would love to see more members of reality TV do the same.

I know it makes good tv which makes the EP richer…but people who do not have interaction with the race of people on these shows uses the tv show as their point if reference to define that race.