LHH Cast Shakeups: Erica Dixon & Amber Laura Are Out

LHH Cast Shakeups: Erica Dixon & Amber Laura Are Out

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

The most recent seasons of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” and “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” might have brought in the drama and the impressive ratings, but that won’t stop VH1 from making some changes to the cast.

According to new reports, Erica Dixon and Amber Laura won’t be returning for the upcoming seasons.

1. Tea

February 5, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Erica needed to go like two seasons ago. Sorry!!

• Michelle

February 5, 2016 at 3:30 pm

There’s no need to apologize. Even Erica knows she got kind of boring towards the end. When Momma Dee has more going on than Scrappy and Erica, it’s time to go. I guess we’ll be hearing about Scrappy being kicked off in a few days too?

2. Old School

February 5, 2016 at 2:11 pm

I wonder if Scrappy got the boot too. Honestly a lot of people can go at this point.

• And What?

February 5, 2016 at 2:28 pm

I agree. The only people who are still interesting to me are Mimi, Stevie, the Puerto Rican Princess and K.

3. Lay Lay

February 5, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Milan has pull like that? Why? He’s disposable too. As quiet as its kept, the Hollywood cast didn’t bring it last season. The on the down low storyline got old real quick.

February 5, 2016 at 2:18 pm

I don’t understand Mona. So Erica is out but Kirk and Boresheeda are coming back for the fifth season? How Sway?

• Dominique

February 5, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Rasheeda and Kirk bring nothing to the show anymore. But for some reason they remain safe. It’s lame.

5. Treasure8430

February 5, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Why Erica gotta front????? all of a sudden things are draining and you have to focus on being a mom…..wasn’t it like that from the start. You don’t have a story line just like you didn’t have 1 last season. She needs to focus on getting a real job now cause them clothes she designed look like NYC “Danice” store specials, can’t even say ‘Pretty Girl” cause they stepped up LOL…The Scrappy, Erica and Bambi drama is dry now…I don’t care about any of them..they all need to go.

As for Amber like why does she need to continue to be on there????? and why is her “camp” (fam) blaming her firing on another nobody? she was nobody…dating another nobody Miles…like the Love & HipHop empire has thrived off of “Has-beens” Idk why Mona got these nobodies. On top of that I got tired of seeing her man-looking booble head bird a$$ talkin…go focus on them tracks that only got played on the show.

6. Shannon

February 5, 2016 at 2:36 pm

Erica kind of didn’t serve a purpose after Scrappy got with Bambi. And her real life boo is too busy making NFL money to be on a reality show so I get this move. But damn it’s cold how they did Amber. Milan, Amber and Miles were pretty much the stars of last season. All three of them deserve to come back.

7. Ms. Jackson

February 5, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Bye b-tches.

• Barbee

February 5, 2016 at 4:50 pm

lol

8. Valerie

February 5, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Erica is talking like she quit but I believe she was actually fired. Sometimes I forgot she was even on the show. It’s best to cut ties with those who aren’t bringing it and hire people who make the show fun to watch again.

9. Babygirl

February 5, 2016 at 3:12 pm

I’m not surprised. When Erica started to get less and less screen time, I knew it was just a matter of time.

10. Colette

February 5, 2016 at 3:52 pm

I just watched Amber she says she is dating Petty Pablo and wanting to bring him on the show.She said Milan was scared that Miles would get back her.She referred to herself in the third person about five times.”Milan doesn’t like Amber”.She thinks Milan wants to get back with Miles.Interview was a mess

February 5, 2016 at 4:17 pm

As long as Steebie and Joseline come back I don’t care.

12. Shut Up

February 5, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Momma Dee, Scrappy and Bambi can go too. They are boring.

13. Get Busy

February 5, 2016 at 4:54 pm

It’s interesting that Amber didn’t have a problem going with Miles and Milan’s fake relationship for a check. Now that the check is gone, she wants to call everyone out like she wasn’t in on it all along.

14. 404

February 5, 2016 at 7:03 pm

They did Amber dirty.

February 5, 2016 at 9:03 pm

Peace!

16. VERONICA

February 10, 2016 at 1:15 pm

THEY SHOULD KICK “RASHEEDA & KIRK” OUT NEXT BECAUSE THEY ARE BORING & THEIR STORYLINE IS VERY FAKE & I KNEW ERICA WOULD BE LEAVING THE SHOW BECAUSE SHE WAS STARTING TO GET BORING TOO & I BELIEVE ERICA WAS “FIRED” & LIL SCRAPPY, BAMBI & MOMMA DEE NEED TO GO….THEY ARE ALL BORING & I WON’T MISS AMBER EITHER!!!!