Rita Ora Addresses Jay-Z Cheating Rumors

Rita Ora Addresses Jay-Z Cheating Rumors

Photo Credit: Rob Hoffman

Photo Credit: Rob Hoffman

Beyonce’s “Lemonade” album is making headlines more ways than one.

After Rachel Roy decided to backtrack from her “good hair” Twitter stunt and is now asking the BeyHive to retreat, now Rita Ora has been thrown into the mix.

1. Hater

April 26, 2016 at 3:05 pm

I honestly wish people would focus on the actual music of Lemonade. But I guess all publicity is good when you have new music out.

• Peachy

April 26, 2016 at 3:18 pm

I agree. I’m over talking about this. If he cheated or not, the album is still awesome. But all these irrelevant groupies are getting shine they couldn’t get by their own talents and accomplishments. That’s what sucks.

• Anonymous

April 26, 2016 at 4:52 pm

The music bangs and Bey’s sales and accolades with confirm that but people are going to talk because we’re are a society who loves gossip.

April 26, 2016 at 3:12 pm

I don’t believe her. Like I said. If anyone did sleep with Jay it would be this bird here.

• Sheika

April 26, 2016 at 4:05 pm

I agree. She was always inappropriate with Jay Z in pictures. I hope Bey has learned not to trust these wannabe artists anymore. A lot of them want to be in her shoes so sleeping with Jay Z is a goal for them.

3. Dominique

April 26, 2016 at 3:22 pm

I have never heard this child’s music before.

• Gloria

April 26, 2016 at 3:38 pm

I don’t think anyone has. Anytime we hear about her it’s show she’s sleeping with. I don’t think I’ve even heard her talk before.

4. Jasmine

April 26, 2016 at 3:25 pm

I never lied Rita. I could always tells she was an opportunistic rat and I couldn’t understand why Bey liked her.

5. Babygirl

April 26, 2016 at 3:31 pm

smh

6. Pat

April 26, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Did they agree to release her from Roc Nation yet? I noticed she doesn’t stan for Bey anymore. Now I love me some Bey but I wouldn’t be surprised if Hov did hit that at some point. She gets around in the industry and it still hasn’t helped her career. This whole situation is a mess.

7. Ms. Jackson

April 26, 2016 at 3:50 pm

This THOT needs her a-s whooped. I don’t believe for one second that her hoe a-s respects Beyonce or marriage. She will f-ck anyone to get on top but she doesn’t even know how to f-ck for tracks the right way so she gets nothing more than a wet a-s and flop albums and singles.

• blackrose

April 26, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Why do you care enough to believe or not. Beyonce is not going to write a song for you when you get cheated on. Dont lose sleep if she is

• Ms. Jackson

April 26, 2016 at 7:54 pm

Sh-t why do you care about what I care about or how I’m sleeping at night? I got questions too. Lmao.

8. Chelly

April 26, 2016 at 4:30 pm

She’s most likely lying. Her tea has been spilled plenty of times.

9. Seriously?

April 26, 2016 at 4:36 pm

*side eye*

10. Tea

April 26, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Liar!! Someone has already put her on blast on Twitter!!

April 26, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Some people f-ck their way to the top but Rita’s dumb a-s f-cks her way to flop.

12. Lizzie

April 26, 2016 at 4:51 pm

Just going to leave this here:

• Tea

April 26, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Exactly!! I’m Team Jayonce but I’m not going to pretend he couldn’t be out here cheating!! He has money and power and men like him cheat all the time!!

13. King Bey

April 26, 2016 at 5:15 pm

There’s a Twitter account that has been accurately tweeting about B6 before it even dropped and that person said it’s Rita. Now I love my fave but if Jay cheated on her I want her to leave him. No woman deserves that. I just had a baby. I wish my husband would try it!

• Tea

April 26, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Do you think J slept with Rachel too?

• King Bey

April 26, 2016 at 6:55 pm

I really don’t know what’s going on. I still think the message of the album is black women’s disconnect with black men and healing. I’m just saying that with men in the industry you never really know. So many of them sleep around. I just hope if that is the case Bey will eventually leave him one day because she deserves better.

• Anonymous

April 26, 2016 at 9:15 pm

I just think it’s a marketing ploy and a damn good one. Same as the elevator situation.

14. Tasha

April 26, 2016 at 5:54 pm

But she confirmed it with the shade she threw earlier before making these tweets. Own your messiness trick.

15. Old School

April 26, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Good Lord it’s utmost. She really isn’t very bright I see.

April 26, 2016 at 8:12 pm

Rita has been a hoe for a long time. Who hasn’t she slept with?