Kevin McCall Has Some Words for Karrueche Tran

Kevin McCall Has Some Words for Karrueche Tran

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Kevin McCall and Chris Brown have been exchanging insults at one another on social media for months now, and Kevin claims it’s all because Chris is refusing to let him out of his recording contract (Kevin was reportedly signed to Chris’ label).

Kevin dragged Karrueche Tran into all of the drama, but now he’s taking shots at her in a recent interview.

August 7, 2016 at 6:00 pm

This man has a lot of issues.

2. Angie

August 7, 2016 at 6:01 pm

He needs to leave Karrueche alone but she is built like a twelve year old boy.

August 7, 2016 at 6:07 pm

Different strokes for different folks but folks gotta stop acting like being 5 sandwiches away from obese is cute to everybody. There are men out here who love Kae’s body type. Just saying.

4. Twirl

August 7, 2016 at 6:09 pm

Kae can eat whatever the hell she wants and she doesn’t have to worry about getting fat. As I sit here and eat these hot wings, I kind of envy her right now. *giggles*

August 7, 2016 at 6:13 pm

lmao

6. My 2 Cents

August 7, 2016 at 6:19 pm

Mess. K has the body of a model but lacks the height to do runway. It may not be his cup of tea but she still has a lot of men chasing her. So hopefully she won’t care that his crazy tail ain’t interested.

7. Gabriella

August 7, 2016 at 6:25 pm

I always wondered why Eva got away from him put multiple restraining orders and cut him off completely. In these last months I totally see why she did because he is a total psycho mikeo.

8. Troll

August 7, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Her shape does nothing for me either. But she has a pretty face.

9. Treasure8430

August 7, 2016 at 6:30 pm

He needs to keep the chicks name out of his mouth regardless if he doesn’t like her shape or not. Fckn leave her alone. He’s a deranged cornball. I would try to see if I could get this dude to shut his mouth about me legally

10. Realness

August 7, 2016 at 6:52 pm

This is why I say he’s not better than Chris. Both of them are angry, abusive douche bags who like to try to put down women who finally wake up and see them for who they are. I’m sure Eva and Kae have a lot of regrets.

11. Ms. Jackson

August 7, 2016 at 6:59 pm

F-ck boy sh-t.

12. Beauty

August 13, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Not sure why he talking about someone who has nearly the same exact shape as the mother of his child, clearly at some point he liked the petite frame