Mimi Faust Still Denies Dating Chris for a Storyline

Mimi Faust Still Denies Dating Chris for a Storyline

Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

Mimi Faust is once again making it clear that her former romantic relationship with Chris wasn’t just a storyline for “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.”

1. My 2 Cents

August 11, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Girl bye. Everything you do is for a storyline.

2. Seriously?

August 11, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Anyone with common sense knows this is a lie. Mimi just got busted for trying to fake yet another fake lesbian relationship for attention the other day. I wish she would own up to what she does.

3. julyol1972

August 11, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Oh shut up Mimi, we already know what you’ll do for a storyline

In the meantime, can we talk about the news that Joseline is 39 not 29 (like anybody believed that shit anyway). That she’s Guyanese…not Puerto Rican, and that she’s still married to someone NOT named Stevie J? @urbanbelle

• Anonymous

August 11, 2016 at 7:41 pm

You’re talking about all those rumors Stevie wrote in his court documents for the restraining order extension he got denied? I read that but what was odd to me is all he did what repeat the same rumor a gossip blog ran with a few weeks ago and that tea were proven to be false. I honestly think Stevie and Joseline are faking all this for a storyline.

• Yeah I Said It!

August 11, 2016 at 7:53 pm

I mean the tea ain’t wrong it’s just the wrong person’s tea. LOL.

• Yeah I Said It!

August 11, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Shenellica Juneann Bettencourt is a real person. Joseline stole her name to strip and got a fake ID so she could strip underage. The info Stevie is claiming he dug up is her info. The real Shenellica is married and 39 years old. She really needs to speak up and set all of this foolery straight. LOL.

• julyol1972

August 11, 2016 at 8:14 pm

I would really love to hear what she had to say too. But it’s actually really plausible to me that Joseline would be born in Guyana and raised in Puerto Rico. I could totally see that happening.

• julyol1972

August 11, 2016 at 8:12 pm

I didn’t take the rumors at face value…I went and did my own research. My take on this is if she stole this other person’s id then Stevie would be the one to know. Normally I would believe nada from either one of their mouths, but ever since Joseline has come out and accused Stevie of sexually molesting Eva and his father…I kinda think the gloves are off and that relationship is dead. Plus, YoungDro or whatever that rapper’s name is is now claiming her baby.

So I’m more apt to think that the man who slept with her for the past 6-8 years would know more about what she’s hiding. JS!

• Yeah I Said It!

August 11, 2016 at 7:51 pm

Stevie and Joseline lie so much so I don’t believe either of them. But I thought it was confirmed she used a fake ID when she was stripping under age and the name she used belongs to a real woman. That real woman is 39, married and living in the south. I want to say she’s living in Miami. Joseline herself is not legally married to anyone.

• Tea

August 11, 2016 at 8:02 pm

I don’t know if I can believe it!! Joseline posted pictures of her family back in the day on her old account before it got hacked and her family really is Puerto Rican. She needs to respond though!!

August 11, 2016 at 7:14 pm

lmao yeah right

August 11, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Didn’t she quit? So why is she still doing interviews about the show?

6. CiCi

August 11, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Well we know Mimi will lie to the very end like she did about that tape. So whatever.