Naturi Naughton Wants Tasha to Have a New Side Piece on 'Power'

Naturi Naughton Wants Tasha to Have a New Side Piece on ‘Power’

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Naturi Naughton appears to agree with Tasha fans because she reveals that she too wants a new man for the “Power” character in a recent interview.

1. Bee

August 31, 2016 at 5:34 pm

I’m with it. Shawn was my dude though. Lol.

August 31, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Not gonna happen. The writers want Tasha to be as miserable as possible. They will make sure Angela gets a happy ending though. Smdh.

• Anonymous

August 31, 2016 at 5:39 pm

Angela won’t get a happy ending. Most of these characters won’t tbh. It’s not that kind of show.

August 31, 2016 at 5:38 pm

I really wish they would give her a new love interest but I won’t hold my breath. But I’m glad she’s not trying to make things work with Ghost anymore.

4. Oprah's Wig

August 31, 2016 at 5:43 pm

Sometimes I want her and Tommy together. They are both so insanely loyal and need someone who is just as loyal as they are. But I don’t see the writers pairing them up.

5. Im Sayin

August 31, 2016 at 5:52 pm

I don’t think she will have another after Shawn. The Angela and Ghost relationship wouldn’t be controversial if Tasha fell in love with someone else and didn’t care what they were doing anymore. And because their affair is a main story line (I really wish it wasn’t because it makes the show so soap opera-ish), they need to keep Tasha single. That’s the real reason they killed Shawn off. A happy Tasha makes Angela and Ghost’s relationship less interesting to those viewers who are so invested in it.

6. Get Busy

August 31, 2016 at 6:49 pm

It would be nice. I’d love to see her win for once.

7. Rachel

September 1, 2016 at 8:45 am

Shawn really was a better man than Ghost. I hate he was killed off.

September 1, 2016 at 2:27 pm

Side piece? Nah. I say a real boyfriend. Let her and Ghost be done. I would love for them to stop this love triangle crap. It’s lame.