Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez Axed from LHHATL?

Gossip

Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez Axed from LHHATL?

Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” stars Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez had an epic falling out but now sources claim the drama didn’t convince producers to bring them back for another season.

September 1, 2016 at 2:00 pm

They can both go. I won’t miss them.

2. Fashionista

September 1, 2016 at 2:06 pm

I don’t believe it. I just don’t see Mona firing her cash cows.

• Yeah I Said It!

September 1, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Me either. LOL.

3. Get Busy

September 1, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Meh, I’ll believe it when I see it.

4. ATL

September 1, 2016 at 2:14 pm

It’s the end of an era.

• Ratchet Queen

September 1, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Damn it really is.

5. Peachy

September 1, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Well Mimi is gone so this could be true. Mona may really be cleaning house. But I think it’s too late. The show will never be much watch TV again.

September 1, 2016 at 2:38 pm

I never thought I would see the day. Well honestly LHHATL has gotten stale. Maybe new faces would improve things. But it’s weird that Joseline and Stevie are gone but Kirk and Rasheeda still manage to stick around. How?

7. Tea

September 1, 2016 at 2:50 pm

We’ll see!! But if they have their own shows coming up it makes sense!!

September 1, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Then why watch?

9. Gloria

September 1, 2016 at 3:50 pm

I just can’t imagine the show without them. Crazy.

10. Barbee

September 1, 2016 at 3:53 pm

I don’t believe this. The rumor about everyone being fired was already shut down a few weeks ago. But we’ll see.

11. IJS

September 1, 2016 at 4:03 pm

I think the real tea is Stevie refused to film with Joseline. So neither one of them get to come back and have to do spinoffs instead. I can already see how this will play out. Both of their shows will flop because they aren’t interesting without each other and the ensemble of the rest of the crazies on LHHA, and that will be it for them TV wise. Stevie is going to be ok because he’s been producing again and he’s making money with music. Joseline doesn’t have another hustle. So if her spinoff flops, that’s it.

12. Ms. Jackson

September 1, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Yeah f-cking right. Mona is not going pass up an opportunity to capitalize on this Young Dro/Stevie J/baby bullsh-t we’ve been reading about for the last month.

13. Honey

September 1, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Then they might as well cancel the entire show.

14. Still Lurking

September 1, 2016 at 4:22 pm

In a way I feel it’s long overdue. After a while, it’s just the same storylines over and over. And Stevie and Joseline aren’t the only ones who shouldn’t return. As a whole, the whole franchise has become redundant and dull.

15. Pat

September 1, 2016 at 4:46 pm

The show is sh-tty now anyway.

16. Guest

September 1, 2016 at 7:07 pm

The whole franchise is wack! I won’t support it again. Ignorance personified!

17. Dimples

September 4, 2016 at 10:45 pm

Stevie cant come back, he’s getting ready to go to jail for back child support owe over 1 million $. He say he rather go to jail then pay the money. what a fail baby daddy. lol Jozeline is too crazy, the baby probably rick ross. haha Mimi keep sleeping with everybody she dont know if she like men or women. the whole show is ratchet. Too many reality shows. Everybody gossips about everyone. No true friendship. Enough al ready. Go back to real tv with real actors. Also, want to know if its true cookie got fired from empire??????? Who’s going to play her? i heard a rumor. Gabrielle Union want that part. No way she would never protray Taraj henson role as cookie. Can we protest and keep Taraj on Empire.haha

18. Toorealon91

September 10, 2016 at 10:39 pm

@Dimples where you getting to tea.. It’s very incorrect, Stevie J is going to rehab and Taraji is contractually obligated until the 7th season