Toya Wright Addresses Her Fallout with Tamar Braxton After 'The Real' Appearance

Toya Wright Addresses Her Fallout with Tamar Braxton After ‘The Real’ Appearance

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Weeks ago Tamar Braxton made headlines after she unfollowed Toya Wright and Monica on Instagram for appearing on “The Real,” and now Toya is addressing the situation.

1. Barbee

October 12, 2016 at 7:32 pm

I think both of them are wrong. Tamar shouldn’t have unfollowed them like she did but if you’re my close friend, I’m not going to go on a show that wrongly terminated you. Where’s the loyalty?

October 12, 2016 at 7:41 pm

Tamar is petty for doing the most and Toya is petty for writing about it.

• Shayla

October 12, 2016 at 7:54 pm

Agreed.

3. Chelly

October 12, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Tamar is always a victim.

• O-La

October 13, 2016 at 11:06 am

True but she’s got a point.

4. CiCi

October 12, 2016 at 8:07 pm

Tamar can’t keep any friends.

5. Bree

October 12, 2016 at 10:23 pm

I wouldn’t have gone on the show if I were Toya… but that’s just the type of friend I am. Plus if Toya had nothing to promote (other than her failing relationship that she was using for reality TV checks) then was she trying to get on The Real before. Let’s not forget Tamar had Toya’s back when it came to the whole Memphitz K.Michelle situation. And Tamar has her own show coming out. I can see how she would feel betrayed.

6. ANONYMOUS

October 13, 2016 at 10:41 am

I am Team Tamar on this one. If you’re supposed to be my friend and you know how dirty those producers did me, why the hell would you go on that show?! Tamar was a real friend to Toya and even showed support when her brothers were murdered. I know Tamar does the most all the damn time but I feel her on this one. Friends should have a code and Toya was just looking out for self. There are other shows she could have promoted on. Hell the ratings are flopping anyway.

7. Get Busy

October 13, 2016 at 10:55 am

Meh, I think Tamar was petty to unfollow but I can understand why she felt some type of way. In her mind she was fired in a despicable way, and her own friends didn’t seem to care enough to find other platforms for promotion. That was selfish on their parts. If I’m chilling with you on a regular basis and going to funerals of your family members, the least you can do is not go on a show that plotted to kick me out.

8. Beauty

October 13, 2016 at 3:01 pm

When did a social media follow become so important? So people dont make calls or texts or sit downs to air their feelings anymore? If a follow or unfollow affects her mood she really needs to reexamine her life

9. RubsMeTheWrongWay

October 13, 2016 at 5:05 pm

My petty side agrees with Tamar for the fact of her being “wrongly fired” then her friends decide to go on the show to boost rates basically. But my reality side is asking why weren’t “her friends” invited to the show before she was fired.. Tamar seems to show a lot of jealously traits. If you know your friend ain’t no big star/celebrity and that’s they way (promoting) making ends meet then swallow your pride for your friend and tell that btch to go get them coins!

10. Twirl

October 13, 2016 at 5:33 pm

Tamar is right though! Friends don’t go on shows that dogged out their friends! Toya knows she could have promoted her book in so many other places like she has in the past. And like someone already said, ratings aren’t even that good so why was she so pressed to get on there anyway? Seems shady to me.

October 13, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Naw Toya is wrong. When your friend gets fired, you gotta ride with em. And Tamar has her own show now, so it’s not like she wouldn’t have had a hookup on there.