Master P Calls out Khloe Kardashian

Master P Calls out Khloe Kardashian

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Master P isn’t one to hold back his tongue in interviews.

And in his latest interview, he takes up for his friend Lamar Odom and calls out Khloe Kardashian’s reputation of serial dating.

November 17, 2016 at 3:45 pm

He had so much wisdom to share on Solo’s album so I hate that he’s wasting his brain cells talking about a Kardashian. People need to let those whores be. Yes, they are dirty and opportunistic as hell but it’s stupid black men who keep them in the spotlight because they want to be with a white girl so bad.

• Bee

November 17, 2016 at 3:56 pm

This all day.

• Realness

November 17, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Well said.

• Fashionista

November 17, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Agreed.

November 17, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Khloe gets around because her relevance revolves around who she is sleeping with. She, just like all of her siblings, has no actual talent so relationships keeps her in the media. I don’t find any of them interesting but the media loves them so I guess we’re stuck with them.

3. Ms. Jackson

November 17, 2016 at 3:58 pm

F-ck Khloe and f-ck TMZ for asking P about this nonsense. This man has lived a hell of a life and has some damn gems he can drop but they are asking him about Khlogre’s hoe a-s. The f-ck?

4. Chelly

November 17, 2016 at 4:01 pm

The only thing I disagree with is him saying she didn’t ride hard enough for Lamar. That man is an addict. No woman has to deal with that situation, especially if the addict doesn’t want to change. She should have walked away much sooner if you ask me.

5. Anon

November 17, 2016 at 4:13 pm

I’m not about to cape for Lamar. He ran up behind Khloe more than his own kids.

6. Im Sayin

November 17, 2016 at 5:14 pm

It’s weird how anyone can blame Khloe for leaving Lamar. Women are expected to tolerate everything.

7. Kimberly

November 17, 2016 at 6:01 pm

He told nothing but facts. Yes Lamar is an addict and I can understand why that’s enough for Khloe to divorce him but let’s not pretend her and her family don’t look at black men as a means to hold on to their 15 minutes. They don’t love anyone, they just love fame. And I think that’s what Master P was trying to say.