Wendy Williams Shames D Wade's Baby Mama for Joining BBWLA + Defends Gabrielle Union

Wendy Williams Shames D Wade’s Baby Mama for Joining BBWLA + Defends Gabrielle Union

Photo Credit: YouTube

Photo Credit: YouTube

Wendy Williams doesn’t seem to think it’s fair that Dwyane Wade’s baby mama will be on the upcoming season of “Basketball Wives LA.

1. Chelly

December 6, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Wendy is so full of it. She only likes black women if they have been dogged out and publicly embarrassed. If Gabby was doing good and snatching up blockbuster movie roles left and right and D Wade was faithful to her, she’d be getting dragged on Wendy’s show weekly.

• Yeah I Said It!

December 6, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Ding, ding, ding!

• Kimberly

December 6, 2016 at 8:00 pm

You noticed too?

December 6, 2016 at 7:35 pm

D Wade is the one who cheated, and Gabby made the choice to take him back and marry him after she found out about the side baby. These are the kind of consequences that come from both of their choices.

3. I'm off the fence now

December 6, 2016 at 7:38 pm

You know I get it but I still think this is not a good thing. Although Dewayne cheated and Gabby decided to take him back, it’s no different than the regulars but I guess the real question is why are they still calling it Basketball Wives when there is only 1 married person. Why don’t they just call it sh-t starters. Anyway I am pretty sure D Wade is going to have a gag order on her as he should.

December 6, 2016 at 7:41 pm

The world doesn’t stop for Gabby. The only person who owes her anything is her man and he decided to cheat and impregnate someone else.

5. Xanthia

December 6, 2016 at 7:46 pm

I can’t even take Wendy seriously. As many nasty things as she has said about other black women on her show just for ratings, she damn sure can’t say a thing about Aja. Pot meet kettle.

6. Babygirl

December 6, 2016 at 7:52 pm

Well I don’t know. Yeah Aja doing the show is a bit much but at the same time, Gabby has already proven that she is going to pretend the child doesn’t exist at all costs so I don’t think it matters. She won’t even acknowledge the child’s existence in interviews. She will block this out too.

7. Troll

December 6, 2016 at 9:48 pm

For all we know, Aja may get there and not be messy. I doubt it though.

8. Jordan's Memory

December 7, 2016 at 11:55 am

This Season sounds like its going to be very interesting, I can’t wait to see who else is going to be on the show, I’m kind of glad that they fired most of the cast because it was getting very boring. Between Evelyn and this chick the show MAY actually be saved

9. Shayla

December 7, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Wendy is such a hypocrite.