Quantcast
Cardi B Wants You to Know...

Cardi B Wants You to Know…

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Love and Hip Hop New York” star Cardi B has been very open about having a boo in prison, but some viewers have taken to social media to call her out for having other love interests on the reality show.

However, Cardi feels like people have the game twisted and loyalty has nothing to do with being faithful.

January 11, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Well she’s smarter than Yandy that’s for sure.

• Ratchet Queen

January 11, 2017 at 3:33 pm

LMBO!

2. Hater

January 11, 2017 at 2:40 pm

My only complaints are one, in most dictionaries, loyalty and faithful are synonyms. And lastly, I don’t suggest women be faithful to jail birds if they don’t have to be (married, have children together, etc).

3. Fanny

January 11, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Loyalty and faithful pretty much mean the same thing though.

4. Chelly

January 11, 2017 at 3:12 pm

She’s basically saying the show is scripted but I think most people know that by now.

January 11, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Cardi has some sense but looking at those text messages, she could use a little bit more. This Tommy person doesn’t seem like he’s worthy of her loyalty.

January 11, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Lord this woman sounds so dumb when she speaks. Like I doubt she talks like this in real life. But by her moves alone, you can tell she’s smart and knows what she’s doing. I respect her hustle.

7. Nessa

January 11, 2017 at 8:15 pm

I don’t see the point in being in a relationship if you plan to sleep with other people but more power to her.

8. Barbee

January 11, 2017 at 8:44 pm

I think she’s really trying to say the show is fake and she will fake date whoever necessary to get her check.

9. D. Val

January 12, 2017 at 7:54 am

I understand what she’s saying. Aside from the possibility of her saying the show is fake, I definitely think it sends the wrong message.

10. Treasure8430

January 12, 2017 at 8:09 am

I’m starting to think this Tommy dude is a major key or something…..Cause Cardi appears to be a smart chick….but the whole waiting for this dude thing especially when she already confirmed he’s talking to another chick upstate while in jail I just couldn’t do…if he can talk to other chicks while locked up imagine what he’ll be doing free. I wouldn’t waste time doing a bid with a dude and we don’t have no ties together