Ciara and Russell Wilson Remain Unbothered by Internet Pettiness + Future Denies Being Messy

Photo Credit: Instagram

Russell Wilson and Ciara aren’t letting internet trolls bother them now that the Seattle Seahawks were eliminated from the playoffs by the Atlanta Falcons.

1. I'm off the fence now

January 16, 2017 at 3:13 pm

They are so good together.

2. Shayla

January 16, 2017 at 3:14 pm

My thing is I love RussCi together but Russell has to show up for the big games no matter who is on the sideline. And I don’t believe he lost because Future was there. He lost because Atlanta is the better team hands down.

3. Ratchet Queen

January 16, 2017 at 3:16 pm

LMBO at Future’s fans thinking his presence had anything to do with that loss. Atlanta is a good team and they were not going to lose to Seattle period. Green Bay will be a challenge though.

• Xanthia

January 16, 2017 at 4:33 pm

They are so delusional. Just like they swear he ain’t thinking about Ciara. Yet he is always going out his way to be petty towards her and Russell. He can stay pressed though.

4. Gloria

January 16, 2017 at 3:22 pm

I don’t doubt Future was trying to be petty but him being there isn’t why Russell lost. I can’t believe how many people keep sleeping on the Falcons this season. They are a very good team.

5. Deja

January 16, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Come on now Future is the King of messy. He knew what he was doing.

6. Gabriella

January 16, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Why would they be bothered they seem genuinely happy.Seattle been struggling the last couple of games they aren’t the same team they use to be no way they were going to keep up with ATL. Falcons have had a great season and imo Matt Ryan should be the MVP.

7. Yeah I Said It!

January 16, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Future is so pressed. LOL.

January 16, 2017 at 4:04 pm

You win some, you lose some. But being happy in your personal life and relationships is priceless.

January 16, 2017 at 5:59 pm

I love them together and I’m happy she finally moved on from that bum Future. I was worried about her for a second but she woke up and upgraded.

10. Viv

January 16, 2017 at 6:22 pm

I just want people to put some respek on the Falcons name. Seahawks didn’t really have a chance anyway.

11. Seriously?

January 16, 2017 at 6:32 pm

*blank stare* People give Future way too much credit.