Vivica Fox Slammed by Business Partner Amid Growing Controversy

Vivica Fox Slammed by Business Partner Amid Growing Controversy

Photo Credit: Instagram

Vivica Fox is under fire because of some recent comments she made about her new reality show.

January 9, 2017 at 6:41 pm

Vivica has always been weird about gay men. Just the other day she called some man a queen on Instagram just because he called her out on calling her dancers the help. She also accused 50 of being on the DL just to later admit to Wendy that she is still in love with him. And she retweeted a bigot on Twitter today as well who said she doesn’t have to agree with the gay lifestyle if she doesn’t want to. So how is she a longtime support of the gay community then? She’s not as bad as Kim Burrell but let’s call a spade a spade here.

• Hershey

January 9, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Nessa

January 9, 2017 at 6:43 pm

The “hell no” was extra and unnecessary.

• The Truth

January 9, 2017 at 7:19 pm

Agreed. I don’t think she will get the Kim Burrell treatment but she needs to be more media savvy. She’s been in the game too long for this.

• Anonymous

January 10, 2017 at 6:52 pm

This.

January 9, 2017 at 6:46 pm

Sigh…I love Viv but she’s not being smart here. Saying hell no the way she did can be considered offensive. And I follow her on Twitter and her retweets aren’t helping her at all. She should humble herself and not let this get any worse. I’d hate for her show to get cancelled.

4. WhatWhat

January 9, 2017 at 6:51 pm

She should have said this show is targeted to women to help combat the stigma about male dancers but of course gay men enjoying the show is cool too. I mean how hard is that to say? Man I need to get into PR. These celebrities don’t know how to do interviews to save their lives.

• julyol1972

January 9, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Girl yes! I thought everybody had to attend Media Training 101 but I guess not.

5. Peachy

January 9, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Where is Vivica’s publicist? Her media tour has been a mess.

6. Im Sayin

January 9, 2017 at 7:21 pm

I knew this was going to become a problem when I watched the interview on here last week.

7. Seriously?

January 9, 2017 at 7:27 pm

*blank stare* Who cares if gay men come to the shows or not? That’s more money in her pocket! I swear some people are so dumb it hurts. Do better Vivica.

January 9, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Someone on here said black people are starting to treat gays like racists treat blacks. I thought they were doing the most and overdoing it but now I’m starting to see what they mean. These last few days have really caused me to reflect and get my mind right. I don’t want to be a hateful person to anyone and I need to do better.

9. My 2 Cents

January 9, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Mess. This could have been avoided.

10. Realness

January 9, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Another one bites the dust. All she had to do was say no because this is ladies night, however, we will have one for the men too. It’s just not that serious and now she may be kicked off her own show.

11. Kyla

January 9, 2017 at 8:04 pm

It sounds like this isn’t even really Vivica’s show and she’s just the face. She’s probably going to get replaced next season if the show is renewed.

12. Lauren

January 10, 2017 at 7:19 am

I think people should just understand that it’s always best to be thoughtful of others and always, always be respectful. She needs to start putting more thought into her responses.

13. Lizzie

January 10, 2017 at 1:41 pm

The interview as a whole wasn’t a good look for Vivica. She needs to regroup asap.