Watch: Kenya Moore Confronts Porsha Williams over Anger Management Effectiveness

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the most recent episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Kenya Moore clashed with her former friend Marlo Hampton.

In the next episode, Kenya and her longtime foe Porsha Williams will have another showdown about the reunion physical altercation that almost led to Porsha being kicked off the show.

1. My 2 Cents

January 17, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Isn’t this when Porsha and Kandi get into it and Porsha walks out?

• Nessa

January 17, 2017 at 2:15 pm

I believe so.

January 17, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Again, I think it’s hypocritical for Kenya to call Porsha out about her anger issues when she continues to make excuses for Matt.

• Nessa

January 17, 2017 at 2:15 pm

Exactly!

• Anonymous

January 17, 2017 at 2:22 pm

Matt may have issues but he’s never gone as far as putting his hands on Kenya. So I don’t see how the two situations can be compared.

• I'm off the fence now

January 17, 2017 at 2:30 pm

I know you laughed at your comment after you hit submit right because you are hilarious right here.

• Lizzie

January 17, 2017 at 2:38 pm

And you’re serious too

• I'm off the fence now

January 17, 2017 at 2:44 pm

OMG, I love this. Yeah Anonymous is serious.

• Yeah I Said It!

January 17, 2017 at 3:52 pm

LOL! It’s been such a hard season for Team Twirl and I’m enjoying every second of watching you all squirm as you try your hardest to defend the hypocrisy.

3. I'm off the fence now

January 17, 2017 at 2:10 pm

What I don’t understand is why the 3 little pigs feel it is necessary to pretend like they are concerned about Porsha’s anger problem and they are not concerned about crazy a-s mack or Apollo when he had them want to fight episodes. They were perfectly clear to want to be around those MEN but feel that Porsha is a danger to them. They are petty messy and they provoking. And stupid a-s Kenya crying on TV talking about I care about him and I know he can be a better man. Get the F-ck outta here.

4. Shayla

January 17, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Kenya is just trying to rile Porsha up as usual. Porsha has been chillin this season and they still come for her anyway.

5. Peachy

January 17, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Matt literally destroys Kenya’s entire argument about Porsha. She needs to find more material.

6. Erica

January 17, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Let me get this straight so they all b-tched and moaned for Porsha to get anger management and now that she does and she hasn’t had any problems this season, they decide to gang up on her and create one? Sounds about right.

7. Treasure8430

January 17, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Kenya is soooo annoying she needs to worry about that crazy dude Matt she paid to be her boyfriend and won’t leave him alone cause he gives her a storyline but she’s driving him to violence and destruction….as for the others worried about their “safety” don’t do anything to provoke any1 and you all won’t have to worry about that. Acting like Porsha just snaps and goes off on folks for no apparent reason SMDH

8. Yeah I Said It!

January 17, 2017 at 3:55 pm

The hypocrisy from Kenya and her stans continue. So they are back on the Porsha is violent shtick but defending Matt in the next breath. You can’t make this stuff up folks. LOL.

• julyol1972

January 17, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Did you notice that the glass from the garage was on the outside on the ground? And Kenya showed absolutely no surprise about the blacked out cameras? Her entire storyline is a fraud just like her lopsided a-s.

9. julyol1972

January 17, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Kenya is a hypocrite to the nth degree. If Porsha is such a threat, why are you following her out into the parking lot trying to engage? Kenya’s a-s should’ve stayed in her seat and gossiped about Porsha with trout mouthed Kandi, like they normally do.

10. Shawna

January 19, 2017 at 9:40 am

It’s so funny how Kenya can sit there and say Porsha is so violent, but Matt be bout to go upside her damn head in that ditch she calls Moore Manor yet she be on there crying bout he has good potential. I just can’t…