Kandi Burruss Addresses Rumors of NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Returning for Season Ten

Photo Credit: Instagram

The other day it was reported that some of the current housewives aren’t happy about the possible full-time return of NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak for season ten of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” but Kandi is setting the record straight.

1. Shannon

February 12, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Sure Kandi.

2. Yeah I Said It!

February 12, 2017 at 6:54 pm

But I thought Kandi said she wasn’t sure she was coming back. I knew she was just lying to get more money. LOL.

February 12, 2017 at 7:04 pm

I agree with her. The OGs just had that chemistry.

4. Beez

February 12, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Kandi is so jealous of NeNe. She doesn’t want NeNe or Kim to come back.,but she is so boring, and I hope she does not return next season. I think she said she might not return next season because of the possibility of NeNe and Kim returning. The jealousy of NeNe, and the embarrassment of Kim beating her out of all that money, and taking the baby name Kandi wanted for her baby.

5. Peachy

February 13, 2017 at 7:48 am

I don’t believe Kandi and I think she may have been one of the ones who whined to TMZ.

6. Jordan's Memory

February 13, 2017 at 9:03 am

Maybe she wants them back so she will no longer have to “so call” lead the cast, she can fall back and not have her business front and center anymore. Its clear bravo making her a lead failed because she is just not that interesting and her marriage seems so forced with no chemistry. Kandi had big shoes to fill and bottomline nene is not replaceable.

7. Shady Bootz

February 13, 2017 at 10:38 am

I am so here for the return of Nene and Kim. They should keep Kandi, Phaedra, and Sheree. I heard this is Cynthia’s last season, but I not sure if that’s a rumor or fact. I would like to see both Porsha and Kenya off the show. With Porsha’s whorish ways and Kenya’s unprecedented level of crazy the whole dynamic of the show changed. I’m sick of them both!