Amber Rose Says Her Son Sees Her Undressed All the Time + It's Helped Her Parenting

Amber Rose Says Her Son Sees Her Undressed All the Time + It’s Helped Her Parenting

In her latest podcast, “Loveline with Amber Rose,” Amber explained how she taking her son to the restroom with her helps him to understand a woman’s body.

Oxygen writes:

Actor Tom Arnold joined Rose for the latest episode of the Loveline with Amber Rose podcast, and the hot topic of the night was the importance of parents talking openly with their children. Tom commended Amber for being open with her son Sebastian, and the talk show host explained her views on the subject, Radio.com reports.

“My son is four years old so I can’t send him in the boy’s room by himself,” Amber explained. “I bring him in the stall with me and he uses the bathroom and he’s just like ‘Mommy, did you just pee out of your v*gina?’ I was just like ‘Yes I did honey, yes I did.’ We get out of the stall and everyone’s looking at me appalled that my son said ‘v*gina’ at such a young age but I don’t laugh at him, I don’t make him feel uncomfortable, I let him know everything because he obviously knows.”

“He’s seen mommy n*ked all the time. We obviously have different s*x organs, it’s just different, so he asks about it instead of me saying ‘Honey, you don’t look at that,'” she continued. “It’s so important that when he gets older he just knows everything and it’s not weird to him and it’s not anything s*xual. We’re human beings and I just want him to be comfortable with that.”

March 8, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I like Amber but it’s like the only thing she talks and thinks about is s-x. So much so that she’s already introducing her child to it. It’s just too much. There’s more to life than s-x. How does she not understand that at her age?

March 8, 2017 at 2:49 pm

I don’t think she’s wrong to be honest when her child asks these kind of questions but I have to wonder why she’s such a one trick pony. Does she not have any other interests in her life besides being n-ked, s-x and twerking? I’m just curious.

3. Lisa

March 8, 2017 at 2:57 pm

She’s annoying.

4. Shut Up

March 8, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Girl talk about something else damn.

5. Erica

March 8, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Ain’t he 4? Why does he need to know all of this now?

6. Jason r Greenspon

March 8, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Some 4 year olds are very advanced. When I was that age I could handle a lot of stuff.

7. Yeah I Said It!

March 8, 2017 at 7:42 pm

LOL. Oh Amber.

8. D. Val

March 8, 2017 at 11:35 pm

Nope. I’m all for answering questions, but you’ve also got to teach your child boundaries. You’re teaching him anatomy but you’re also creating the idea that being in the same stall with someone of the opposite sex is ok – and it’s not. Definitely not at four years old. She is so damn annoying and attention-seeking.

March 9, 2017 at 7:56 am

Nah. There’s no reason for Amber to be doing all of this. A child should be able to be a child. I’m sure she can wait until he is at least in grade school before she decides to make him a s-x specialist, right?

10. Jason R Greenspon

September 13, 2017 at 10:44 pm

A lot of young boys can accept this type of stuff.