Another One: Remy Ma Drops a Second Nicki Minaj Diss Track

Another One: Remy Ma Drops a Second Nicki Minaj Diss Track

Photo Credit: VH1

By: AJ Niles

Remy Ma released a second diss track for Nicki Minaj.

1. Ms. Jackson

March 2, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Now this sh-t is getting lame as f-ck. She should have stopped at Shether. This was straight up a-s.

2. Shayla

March 2, 2017 at 9:18 pm

I don’t like this one.

March 2, 2017 at 9:20 pm

I see what Remy was trying to do but she’s not Drake. So this just makes her look very thirsty for more attention.

March 2, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Nine times out of ten she had this recorded already and ready to go just in case Nicki did respond. But since Nicki didn’t respond, she just went ahead and dropped it. It’s trash though.

5. D. Val

March 2, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Smh the internet should’ve never hyped shETHER. Got this mf here thinking she’s the queen of rap. C’mon son. The only reason shETHER got buzz is because of how low below the belt she hit. Neither track was well executed, and that’s the advantage Nicki has on her – delivery. Idk how it’ll happen but I hope Nicki comes out on top with this one.

• IJS

March 2, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Thank you. Shether was so overhyped.

• NOFUKS2GVE

March 2, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Delivery??😆😆😆

• D. Val

March 3, 2017 at 10:35 am

Yes, delivery. Remy sounds horrible rapping on both tracks. Again, the ONLY reason shETHER got as much hype as it did is because of the content. We can agree to disagree tho, because I saw your other post and this isn’t a debate I’m willing to have. I’m not even a fan of Nicki but I can call a spade a spade.

• NOFUKS2GVE

March 3, 2017 at 6:38 pm

No debate D.Val..I’m not a fan of either..truth be told I’m still in the Lil kim,Mclyte, Latifah era…but I really don’t see how Nicki’s delivery is any better..her voice is annoying as fuk when she’s doing that animated gimmick..she sounds better singing..but old well…back to the 90’s I go..a majority of the sh-t out now makes no sense..have a blessed weekend.

• D. Val

March 3, 2017 at 9:24 pm

I can TOTALLY agree with you there as far as the older era. Nicki’s delivery is better in my opinion because her flow is cohesive with the track. She never sounds rushed or delayed. I despised Nicki earlier on in her career for the animated gimmicks, but I think she’s toned it down considerably and would be more likely to drop a diss track that got play on the radio and in clubs; similar to Back to Back. I’d be surprised to ever hear anyone rap the lyrics to shETHER or Another One. Not gonna happen…

• Anonymous

March 3, 2017 at 8:46 am

I wish I could invite you.

• Anonymous

March 3, 2017 at 8:47 am

Sorry I meant up vote

6. Im Sayin

March 2, 2017 at 9:28 pm

She could have kept this one.

7. Barbee

March 2, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Meanwhile Nicki is looking fly in Paris being paid to be at Fashion Week. If you still have to use Nicki’s name to get buzz, then that means she’s still the Queen of Rap.

8. IJS

March 2, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Another lackluster track from Remy. So will all the Nicki haters overhype this one too?

9. Yeah I Said It!

March 2, 2017 at 9:40 pm

Boring. We get it. Remy won. So there’s no need to keep it going when Nicki is not even going to entertain her. LOL.

March 2, 2017 at 9:45 pm

She’s claiming she has texts and videos…the hell? Now Remy seems obsessed and bitter as hell. She’s doing way too much.

11. Ratchet Queen

March 2, 2017 at 9:48 pm

Not feeling this one.

12. Music Lover

March 2, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Remy is creeping into Joe Budden territory. I hope she stops here.

March 2, 2017 at 9:57 pm

Drake released two diss tracks for Meek because his first one sucked. Remy’s first one was so good she didn’t have to say anything else. I don’t understand why she released this. This is terrible.

14. JustHereForTheComments

March 2, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Gar-bage. Nicki will get the last laugh.

• Anonymous

March 3, 2017 at 8:00 am

She sure will.

15. Huh

March 2, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Remy seems kind of pressed now.

16. NOFUKS2GVE

March 2, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Fuk Nicki..

17. NOFUKS2GVE

March 2, 2017 at 11:27 pm

But when she was coming at Miley and Mariah she was so fukn tough, now it’s poor Nicki..again fuk Nicki..no sympathy here..boomerang effect

18. Get Busy

March 3, 2017 at 6:47 am

Sometimes you have to stop while you’re ahead. Remy should have just dropped Shether and continued to coast off the success. Most people declared her the winner from that alone. Then she could have dropped a solo album and possibly pulled in decent numbers. Now she looks pressed because she dropped another track when Nicki didn’t even respond to the first one. Drake was able to do this because he has a solid fan base and his first diss track to Meek wasn’t any good. Remy’s was good. This isn’t and then to make matters even more worse, she’s on Instagram posting and deleting pre surgery pictures of Nicki when no one cares. We already knew Nicki got a lot of surgery. We don’t care. Remy went from being a champion to looking really, really pressed in just a matter of days.

19. Bee

March 3, 2017 at 11:36 am

Not feeling this one. I wouldn’t count Remy out just cause of this though. At the end of the day she can still destroy Nicki in a rap battle.

20. I'm off the fence now

March 3, 2017 at 4:56 pm

I guess sometimes silence is golden

21. JustHereForTheComments

March 3, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Glad the dust is settling!