More Details Released on Nia Long & Taraji P Henson's Feud on 'Empire' Set

More Details Released on Nia Long & Taraji P Henson’s Feud on ‘Empire’ Set

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: AJ Niles

More details are released about the behind the scenes drama between Taraji P. Henson and Nia Long.

1. Kimberly

March 23, 2017 at 12:03 pm

Ok now I know this is true. Nia needs to check her attitude. She’s been in the business to long too be acting like that.

2. Jordan's Memory

March 23, 2017 at 12:08 pm

I remember Nia and Terrance Howard did an interview and he said when they first started working together he asked what was she was doing after they finished shooting and he said ahe snapped on him and said Why? You think u gonna take me home and f*ck me? Thats when I knew she was tempermental. Lol he said he only wanted to go have a drink. Lol she looked so embarrassed that he told that story….she kept asking him not too. So I can imagine her being very difficult too work with.

March 23, 2017 at 12:11 pm

With her attitude, Nia is blessed she’s been able to work consistently all of these years.

March 23, 2017 at 12:13 pm

I’m very disappointed in Nia. You just can’t look down on people and think you’re better than them.

5. Viv

March 23, 2017 at 12:15 pm

She better work on her ego now because now the secret is out and people are tired of her.

6. Ms. Jackson

March 23, 2017 at 12:21 pm

Nia’s publicist better cut the sh-t and stop trying to shade Empire because this sh-t ain’t a good look. It’s bad enough she’s a c-nt to anyone who isn’t an actor but throwing shade in your statements about the sh-t your client is guilty of? The audacity.

7. Pat

March 23, 2017 at 12:38 pm

You can’t be black in the industry and think you’re going to keep getting away with having a stank a-s attitude and not get called out.

• Pia

March 23, 2017 at 3:03 pm

It depends on how successful you are, I’m sure their are plently of A-list divas who get away with having a stank attitude because they can.

8. Barbee

March 23, 2017 at 1:37 pm

March 23, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Nia needs to do better.

10. Hater

March 23, 2017 at 2:04 pm

I think Nia and her PR rep just need to stop responding because the more they deny, the more details come out.

11. I'm off the fence now

March 23, 2017 at 2:21 pm

I said it when UB broke the story yesterday that I had heard that Nia was very hard to work with. So there you have it. She had better chill. There are a lot of young beautiful black actors/actressess in this business and she will be blowing away with the dust if she don’t watch it.

12. Old School

March 23, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Humility goes a long way.