More RHOA Reunion Tea: Phaedra Parks Spilled Tea That Led to a Producer's Firing? (UPDATE)

Gossip

More RHOA Reunion Tea: Phaedra Parks Spilled Tea That Led to a Producer’s Firing? (UPDATE)

Photo Credit: Bravo

The season nine reunion for “Real Housewives of Atlanta” was filmed last Thursday and the rumors just keep rolling in.

Now folks are claiming something major went down with head producer Carlos King.

Other sources are claiming Phaedra Parks and Porsha Williams’ friendship is now over thanks to reunion drama.

March 19, 2017 at 11:59 am

I hope Porsha now sees that Phaedra used her and was never her real friend.

2. Im Sayin

March 19, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Seeing as Apollo lied on Kenya, I’m going to take anything he says, even about Porsha, with a grain of salt.

3. Oprah's Wig

March 19, 2017 at 12:09 pm

This reunion sounds like it’s going to be huge mess. I’ve heard so many things but what I can say is I really think it’s becoming just too much. Hopefully with NeNe back, things won’t be so ratchet and negative next season.

4. Huh

March 19, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Umm Kandi really can’t call anyone else a hoe though. Her hoeness broke up Xscape. Her deceased fiance was with Tiny first. And she’s slept with a lot of rappers herself. I think that’s what annoys me about the season. Kandi is always baby’d and she calls people out for things she does herself but no one points that out. So I’m not surprised Andy sat back and never challenged her at the reunion but dug into Porsha and Phaedra instead.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 19, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Don’t forget Kandi slept with JD’s daddy too. LOL.

• Loopy

March 19, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Kandi is not the one who slept with JD’s Daddy. That was Tamar. JD’s stepmama whooped her azz too.

Kandi slept with JD and that is what caused Xscape problems.

• Tea

March 19, 2017 at 3:06 pm

☕️

5. Yeah I Said It!

March 19, 2017 at 12:19 pm

I’ll wait and see what actual happens when the reunion airs. But if Kandi and Kenya called Porsha a hoe without anyone reminding them of their own hoe pasts, I may have to take a break from this show.

• Twirl

March 19, 2017 at 12:46 pm

Phaedra was finally exposed! I’ll give you time to grieve for your fave! *giggles*

• Chelly

March 19, 2017 at 12:56 pm

Kenya was such a nonfactor this season that she had to hitch onto Kandi’s wagon at the reunion so we wouldn’t forget about her. I thought you guys said she’s the queen?

6. Lay Lay

March 19, 2017 at 12:22 pm

This is the bombs they were talking about? Boo. Now I’m not as excited. I thought it would be way more scandalous than this. This is just Apollo lying like he usually does and Carlos doing what he always does each season. Not shocking at all. And I can see Phaedra and Porsha falling out. At some point Porsha had to question why she’s been getting all the heat and Phaedra hasn’t said a word in her defense.

March 19, 2017 at 12:35 pm

I expected more the way Andy spoke about it. This isn’t earth shattering.

8. Twirl

March 19, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Like Queen Kenya said, it’s a beautiful day! *smooches*

9. Honey

March 19, 2017 at 12:51 pm

So this version of events is Team Kandi/Kenya. I don’t know what to believe anymore.

• Loopy

March 19, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Ditto. I think they are hyping it up to get folks to watch.

• Anonymous

March 19, 2017 at 3:04 pm

The season has been a bore and a hot mess so they are trying to hype up the reunion. But all it’s going to be is everyone lying on each other like they have been doing all season. I can’t believe it but I actually miss Nene. The show is trash now.

March 19, 2017 at 2:55 pm

ratchet reunion

11. Tea

March 19, 2017 at 3:08 pm

I have no idea who has the real tea anymore!! I’ve heard so many things but I have to say I feel like Porsha and Phaedra could be fired. Especially if these version of events are true!!

12. My 2 Cents

March 19, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Chile…I’m almost over it all now. Too many different version of events are floating around now.

13. Troll

March 19, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Kenya and Kandi have been liking some shady posts about Frick and Frack being over so this may be the closet we’re going to get to the truth. I really hoped Phaedra got Kandi together though so we’ll see.

14. Veronica

March 19, 2017 at 5:33 pm

Like someone already said, the last version we got was Team Phaedra/Team Porsha and this one is Team Kandi/Team Kenya. The truth is probably in the middle.

15. julyol1972

March 19, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Well, turns out that the meme with Porsha admitting to sleeping with Apollo was a cut & paste from one of Kenya’s fan pages. He’s since retracted the story, but if I was Porsha I would sue his a-s. And Carlos was the one who gave Claudia the info about Nene’s health problems that caused her to send Claudia and Kenya cease & desist letters, so I expect nothing else but messy, low down behavior from him.

16. anon anon

March 19, 2017 at 7:23 pm

Carlos is a cancer to the show and always has been. The quality goes down whenever he’s involved.

17. Deedee

May 7, 2017 at 6:14 am

Everybody keep talking about Kandi & Kenya staying on the show SMDH if it wasn’t for Carlos spilling tea to Phadrea and Phedrea telling Porsha and Porsha letting the cat out of the bag well… lonely a-s Kenya and her no story line cry baby road dog Kandi would have put everybody to sleep with their NO story line, fake relationships, lesbian talk, baby daddy coming around when tbe child is almost grown, chasing puppies. Thats all thats all those to thots brought to the show. The 2 K’ s put me 2 sleep and I wiz hoping wen I awoke I would here that Kandi and Kenya peach was taking and they both found there Mitch somewhere else. Boring a_- season all around