More RHOA Reunion Tea: Phaedra Parks Spilled Tea That Led to a Producer's Firing? (UPDATE)

Gossip

More RHOA Reunion Tea: Phaedra Parks Spilled Tea That Led to a Producer’s Firing? (UPDATE)

We told you last week that rumor has it Frick and Frack teamed up against Kandi Burruss and Phaedra Parks dropped a major bomb about Kandi.

Now we’re hearing that Phaedra also dropped a major bomb about head producer Carlos King.

As you may recall, King’s resume in reality television is pretty lengthy but he’s known for helping “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” become the major success that it is.

According to new reports, when Andy Cohen pressured Porsha Williams into spilling who told her Kandi has a s*x dungeon, she broke down and said she got the information from Phaedra.

Andy then grilled Phaedra about the dungeon claims, and Phaedra shocked everyone when she claimed that producer Carlos King is the one who told her Kandi had a dungeon.

And not only that, Phaedra actually had proof too.

Some are saying that this revelation led to Carlos’ firing.

While we’re not sure if any of this is true, NeNe Leakes has been vocal in the past about her issues with Carlos. She has stated quite often that he’s allegedly very messy behind the scenes and likes to set up confrontations within the group. In fact, she believed Carlos hired Claudia Jordan to come on the show and attack her for ratings. Not too long after that, Carlos and Claudia were let go but Carlos returned at some point.

Another rumor floating around about the reunion is Todd Tucker claimed Porsha slept with Apollo Nida before he went back to prison.

However, blogger Fameolous claims the accusation is false:

While there’s still some debate on if the accusation was even made at the reunion, some have taken to social media to create memes mocking the “death” of Frick and Frack. However, time will tell if Porsha and Phaedra are really done.

UPDATE: Blogger SFTA now has own recap up about the reunion:

Porsha Has Been Around the Block (quite A few times)

Both Kandi and Kenya are gunning for Porsha during the reunion and apparently a major bomb was revealed as Porsha’s ‘freak ho’ past is dissected for the masses.

Kandi apparently pulls receipts about Porsha having slept with her baby daddy Russell “Block” Spencer, as well as quite a few rappers in the Atlanta area.

Phaedra & Porsha – The end of a friendship?

Meanwhile, everyone is buzzing about the demise of Freak & Fraud Frick and Frack, apparently Phaedra got the same legendary ‘bad edit’ during the final scenes of the reunion that Sheree got right before she was fired at the end of season 4.

Kandi was reportedly gunning for Phaedra during the reunion and towards the end, Phaedra gets called out on the many lies she’s told throughout the seasons.

Oddly enough, Porsha even throws her “bff” under the bus by revealing a bunch of the underhanded shenanigans that Phaedra was involved in.

Rumor has it that Porsha is the one who dropped the “explosive bomb” and not Kandi as she allegedly reveals that Phaedra was the sole source of the rumor about Kandi and Todd scheming to “drug Porsha and take her to their sex dungeon”.

Phaedra also gets called out about her divorce shenanigans where she claimed for months that her divorce was final but had used fake names and now has to do it all over again.

It was all the Phaedra and Porsha news that rattled Andy Cohen during day 1 of filming.

My source says that they don’t think Phaedra and Porsha’s friendship can recover from the devastating blow of the reunion.  They also made a point of saying that the two may be ‘strategically’ playing this all up to keep their jobs.

As previously stated, Phaedra got the same treatment that Sheree Whitfield got before her peach was snatched.  If you recall, it was almost like a grand goodbye, complete with a montage of clips from years past.

Now I don’t know if that means Phaedra’s outta there, but apparently that’s the overall consensus.

March 19, 2017 at 11:59 am

I hope Porsha now sees that Phaedra used her and was never her real friend.

2. Im Sayin

March 19, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Seeing as Apollo lied on Kenya, I’m going to take anything he says, even about Porsha, with a grain of salt.

3. Oprah's Wig

March 19, 2017 at 12:09 pm

This reunion sounds like it’s going to be huge mess. I’ve heard so many things but what I can say is I really think it’s becoming just too much. Hopefully with NeNe back, things won’t be so ratchet and negative next season.

4. Huh

March 19, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Umm Kandi really can’t call anyone else a hoe though. Her hoeness broke up Xscape. Her deceased fiance was with Tiny first. And she’s slept with a lot of rappers herself. I think that’s what annoys me about the season. Kandi is always baby’d and she calls people out for things she does herself but no one points that out. So I’m not surprised Andy sat back and never challenged her at the reunion but dug into Porsha and Phaedra instead.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 19, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Don’t forget Kandi slept with JD’s daddy too. LOL.

• Loopy

March 19, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Kandi is not the one who slept with JD’s Daddy. That was Tamar. JD’s stepmama whooped her azz too.

Kandi slept with JD and that is what caused Xscape problems.

• Tea

March 19, 2017 at 3:06 pm

☕️

5. Yeah I Said It!

March 19, 2017 at 12:19 pm

I’ll wait and see what actual happens when the reunion airs. But if Kandi and Kenya called Porsha a hoe without anyone reminding them of their own hoe pasts, I may have to take a break from this show.

• Twirl

March 19, 2017 at 12:46 pm

Phaedra was finally exposed! I’ll give you time to grieve for your fave! *giggles*

• Chelly

March 19, 2017 at 12:56 pm

Kenya was such a nonfactor this season that she had to hitch onto Kandi’s wagon at the reunion so we wouldn’t forget about her. I thought you guys said she’s the queen?

6. Lay Lay

March 19, 2017 at 12:22 pm

This is the bombs they were talking about? Boo. Now I’m not as excited. I thought it would be way more scandalous than this. This is just Apollo lying like he usually does and Carlos doing what he always does each season. Not shocking at all. And I can see Phaedra and Porsha falling out. At some point Porsha had to question why she’s been getting all the heat and Phaedra hasn’t said a word in her defense.

March 19, 2017 at 12:35 pm

I expected more the way Andy spoke about it. This isn’t earth shattering.

8. Twirl

March 19, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Like Queen Kenya said, it’s a beautiful day! *smooches*

9. Honey

March 19, 2017 at 12:51 pm

So this version of events is Team Kandi/Kenya. I don’t know what to believe anymore.

• Loopy

March 19, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Ditto. I think they are hyping it up to get folks to watch.

• Anonymous

March 19, 2017 at 3:04 pm

The season has been a bore and a hot mess so they are trying to hype up the reunion. But all it’s going to be is everyone lying on each other like they have been doing all season. I can’t believe it but I actually miss Nene. The show is trash now.

March 19, 2017 at 2:55 pm

ratchet reunion

11. Tea

March 19, 2017 at 3:08 pm

I have no idea who has the real tea anymore!! I’ve heard so many things but I have to say I feel like Porsha and Phaedra could be fired. Especially if these version of events are true!!

12. My 2 Cents

March 19, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Chile…I’m almost over it all now. Too many different version of events are floating around now.

13. Troll

March 19, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Kenya and Kandi have been liking some shady posts about Frick and Frack being over so this may be the closet we’re going to get to the truth. I really hoped Phaedra got Kandi together though so we’ll see.

14. Veronica

March 19, 2017 at 5:33 pm

Like someone already said, the last version we got was Team Phaedra/Team Porsha and this one is Team Kandi/Team Kenya. The truth is probably in the middle.

15. julyol1972

March 19, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Well, turns out that the meme with Porsha admitting to sleeping with Apollo was a cut & paste from one of Kenya’s fan pages. He’s since retracted the story, but if I was Porsha I would sue his a-s. And Carlos was the one who gave Claudia the info about Nene’s health problems that caused her to send Claudia and Kenya cease & desist letters, so I expect nothing else but messy, low down behavior from him.

16. anon anon

March 19, 2017 at 7:23 pm

Carlos is a cancer to the show and always has been. The quality goes down whenever he’s involved.