Phaedra Parks Explains Why She Isn't Defending Porsha Williams

Phaedra Parks Explains Why She Isn’t Defending Porsha Williams

Photo Credit: Bravo

Kandi Burruss and Porsha Williams’ beef has a lot of folks talking on social media, and many wonder why Phaedra Parks continues to go unscathed since she’s the one who claimed Kandi had a “minaj” with Todd Tucker and Shamea Morton.

And since Phaedra is the one who made the accusation, many are wondering why she hasn’t taken up for Porsha.

Well Phaedra explained recently why she hasn’t defended her partner in crime.

1. And What?

March 7, 2017 at 1:17 pm

Phaedra can’t be serious.

2. Peachy

March 7, 2017 at 1:27 pm

This is a dumb excuse. Phaedra is the same one who twerks every episode and is known for giving some of the nastiest reads in the history of the show.

March 7, 2017 at 1:37 pm

And this is who Porsha swears is her friend.

March 7, 2017 at 1:44 pm

This is such a weak answer. But if Porsha doesn’t see an issue, it is what it is.

5. Nicole

March 7, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Phaedra is really getting on my nerves. Since when is she above being messy?

6. Valerie

March 7, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Phaedra had multiple degrees when she read the hell out of Kenya at the reunion that year. So that can’t be the real reason she is letting Porsha take all the heat. I’m starting to wonder if she’s quietly behind the scenes with the others trying to get Porsha kicked off the show. Something just ain’t right here.

7. Shannon

March 7, 2017 at 2:20 pm

Straight up BS. Phaedra is not telling the truth. She’s my girl but I can’t deal with her right now. Porsha is literally getting ganged up on and Phaedra ain’t right for letting her take the heat for things she had a hand in.

8. Gloria

March 7, 2017 at 2:56 pm

And Porsha is ok with this answer? Couldn’t be me.

9. Ms. Jackson

March 7, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Phaedra is on that bullsh-t. I can’t even defend this sh-t.

10. Ratchet Queen

March 7, 2017 at 3:20 pm

#DEAD at this lame excuse.

11. Beez

March 7, 2017 at 4:53 pm

With Phaedra’s last comment, I am officially through with her azz. What kind of friend does that? She has always acted too pretentious for me but, because I thought she was going to be the friend that Porsha needed in her corner. This tramp is always talking about sex, and camel toes, and who can forget the party she gave Kandi with the stripper that twirled his penis!!! If that didn’t ruin her reputation nothing can. I am completely over her azz.

12. Bee

March 7, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Degrees have nothing to to do with being a good friend.

13. Twirl

March 7, 2017 at 7:16 pm

I tried to tell all you Phaedra fans that your girl is a fraud. She is a friend to no one!

• Monicaj

March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm

This! I been saying this Phaedra use to be my girl but I hate the way she is now along with Porsha, I say they became friends by default b/c they fell out with most of the group at one point or another. But Phaedra sneaky Porsha will see

14. D. Val

March 7, 2017 at 7:35 pm

This response seems extremely condescending…. they should all be offended, not just Porsha.

• Realness

March 7, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Thank you. I don’t understand what Phaedra’s problem is this season but she is really getting on my last nerve.

15. Sheika

March 7, 2017 at 7:51 pm

IDK y’all, it just seems like a lot of these ladies are jealous of Porsha. The girl is gorgeous and most of the men on the show have admitted they are attracted to her and would sleep with her. Even Todd…Peter just said it a second time on the last episode. I sometimes think that is the real reason none of the women really like her like that. Now Phaedra seemed to genuinely like her but she’s throwing her under the bus because she doesn’t want to go head to head with Kandi. Maybe she’s afraid Kandi will spill some very serious tea on her so she’s trying to stay out of it.