RHOA Reunion Tea Confirmed: Phaedra Park's Divorce is Not a Done Deal

RHOA Reunion Season Nine Tea Confirmed

Photo Credit: Bravo

Phaedra Parks’ team claimed her divorce from Apollo Nida is a done deal, but sources are claiming that the divorce is still not final.

March 25, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Caught in yet another lie. Why do people love her so much?

• Me

March 25, 2017 at 3:38 pm

I think it’s safe to say that all of these women are dishonest to a certain point, well maybe except Kandi. But she’s done her fair share of dirt too. People like Phaedra for many reasons, not becomes she’s some symbol of high moral ground. This isn’t that kind of show.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 25, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Thank you. And she’s probably a Kenya stan anyway. So I don’t think she needs to call anyone else out for lying. LOL.

2. Peachy

March 25, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Oh Phaedra.

3. Tasha

March 25, 2017 at 2:20 pm

What is Phaedra doing?

March 25, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Sigh…

5. Nessa

March 25, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Wait what is the good sis trying to do? Why would she misspell the names? Phaedra is my girl but she’s really been confusing the hell out of me this season.

6. Me

March 25, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Yeah I need Phaedra to explain this. She was the one who initiated the divorce I thought. So why sabotage it?

7. Ms. Jackson

March 25, 2017 at 3:49 pm

The f-ck? Now why would Phaedra intentionally misspell names? Sh-t she doesn’t even want to be married to Apollo anymore. I need more details cause this sh-t ain’t making any sense.

8. Twirl

March 25, 2017 at 5:35 pm

Phaedra caught lying again! This season has been so enjoyable. *giggles*

9. Gabriella

March 25, 2017 at 8:23 pm

I like Phaedra but I have been real disappointed in her lately smh.

10. Jordan's Memory

March 26, 2017 at 8:41 am

I see what u doing phadrea, she holding up that divorce because she don’t want apollo to go off and marry that girl. She don’t want him but she don’t want anyone else to have him either. It could also jeopardize her spot on the show, who knows they may kick her off and replace her with his new boo.

11. I'm off the fence now

March 26, 2017 at 1:46 pm

You know what. Apollo is doing a whole lot from prison. He needs to sign the da-n papers and let it go. This is too much.

March 27, 2017 at 11:01 am

Maybe she did it after finding out about his new lady. Being the fact that he was engaged before they were divorced could work in her favor. I’m hoping this is the case because this whole ordeal doesn’t make since