RHOA Season 9 Reunion Tea

Gossip

RHOA Season 9 Reunion Tea

Photo Credit: Bravo

Yesterday, the stars of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” filmed for the season nine reunion.

And according to the latest gossip, it was full of drama.

March 17, 2017 at 1:26 pm

lmao Phaedra came ready

2. Oprah's Wig

March 17, 2017 at 1:26 pm

One thing about Phaedra is she always comes prepared for reunions. So I believe this.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 17, 2017 at 1:43 pm

LOL. I think people have become so delusional. On what planet can Kandi even fix her lips to read Phaedra? It’s never going to happen.

3. Jess

March 17, 2017 at 1:33 pm

I’m ready for the reunion because this season was a drag.

4. Nessa

March 17, 2017 at 1:36 pm

Welp. So many people dragged Porsha for Kandi and now it looks like Porsha wasn’t lying after all.

March 17, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Yeah people are saying Phaedra and Porsha went all the way in on Kandi. I wonder what the bomb was though.

6. Hater

March 17, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Kandi forgot who she was dealing with. Phaedra isn’t someone you try to expose unless you’re ready to expose yourself too. She’s a lawyer and her reads are always explosive even though she’s so well composed when she delivers them.

7. Im Sayin

March 17, 2017 at 1:40 pm

I’m really hoping that it didn’t really go this way. Phaedra and Porsha deserved to be called out and exposed for all of their lies. I hope Kandi is the one who came out on top.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 17, 2017 at 1:43 pm

LOL.

• Skye

April 12, 2017 at 12:00 am

There is always 3 sides to a story, it’s called a triangle. Just because Kandi and Todd haven’t been caught in their lies does not mean they DONT lie. Kandi and Todd are not innocent either.
      Kandi came across judgmental and hypocritical this season. She doesn’t like anyone talking about her husband or crazy ass mama then she shouldn’t serve tea in cracked tea cups!

8. Yeah I Said It!

March 17, 2017 at 1:44 pm

This is why Kandi should have never started the exposing game to begin with. When you set out to expose others, it will always come right back on you. I can’t wait.

• julyol1972

March 17, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Phaedra did say be careful the hole you’re digging for me isn’t a doublewide (paraphrasing). Kandi did so much damage control even before the season started. Yet karma was still waiting for that a-s.

9. Nicole

March 17, 2017 at 1:48 pm

If Phaedra was telling the truth that means Kandi and Todd did sleep with Shamea. But if a bomb was dropped that left everyone shocked, something else had to be revealed that no one saw coming. I really wonder what that could be. People expect Kandi to be a freak. That’s not explosive. So it has to be way more.

• julyol1972

March 17, 2017 at 2:06 pm

I heard it was something that was only touched on briefly during the season. I’m thinking Goshae either showed up to bust Kandi’s bubble, or Porsha pulled one of Marvin’s hoes from between the couch cushions. Lol

10. Shayla

March 17, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Kandi let Kenya’s stans hype her up and it led to her getting embarrassed? Sounds like a solid reunion. 🙂

March 17, 2017 at 3:26 pm

I hate that Kandi is being disrespected. She’s the victim. Porsha lied on her all season and now it sounds like Phaedra lied on her at the reunion. I hope Kandi leaves the show. She deserves so much better.

12. Addiction

March 17, 2017 at 3:35 pm

This sounds like the debarge family live. The debarge family will do or say anything for drugs. Miss Janet Jackson AL Mana need to file criminal charges against the debarge family. They are trying to extort / blackmail money from Janet. RHOA sounds like they blackmailing each other.

13. Kimberly

March 17, 2017 at 3:39 pm

This reunion sounds like it’s going to be better than the actual season was.

14. Realness

March 17, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I’m sure Phaedra came prepared. She is the Queen of Reads. But I’m sure Kandi attempted to drop some bombs herself. Either Momma Joyce or Todd will make up some more lies to save her. I can see Todd lying and bringing up Apollo. And Momma Joyce lying on Phaedra. Don’t forget Kandi will always make sure her crew does her dirty work.

• Tea

March 17, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Lol!! Funny that you say this because that’s exactly what the the blogs that favor Kandi are saying happened!! They are saying he said Porsha slept with Apollo!! The desperation is real!! But the IG account UB posted is neutral and their tea is usually legit!!

15. Old School

March 17, 2017 at 5:03 pm

This sounds juicy for the fans but honestly this is terrible for the housewives. They are really trying their hardest to expose and hurt each other, all for our entertainment. And that is really sad when you think about it. Kandi and Phaedra used to be close. I never thought it would come to this.

16. Seriously?

March 17, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Man I’m excited now.

17. Twirl

March 18, 2017 at 11:49 am

I have faith in Kandi. I know the good sis didn’t let me down and she handled the frauds easily! Team Kandi! 💅