Taraji P. Henson & Nia Long Reportedly Clashing on the Set of 'Empire'

Taraji P. Henson & Nia Long Reportedly Clashing on the Set of ‘Empire’

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Empire” returns tonight, so it’s not a shocker that the hit show is now being plagued with rumors suggesting Taraji P. Henson and Nia Long have been clashing on set.

1. Peachy

March 22, 2017 at 2:58 pm

Sounds like publicity stunt to remind people to watch tonight.

2. I'm off the fence now

March 22, 2017 at 3:00 pm

I heard that Nia was hard to work with on sets as well and is a drama queen.

• Tea

March 22, 2017 at 3:28 pm

I have heard the same!! So I’m not going to act like this isn’t believable!!

3. Music Lover

March 22, 2017 at 3:09 pm

This could just be all about publicity but I remember seeing a video of Nia being rude to Kendrick Lamar. He introduced himself to her and tried to hug her and she just sat there and looked at him like he was trash from the street. It changed my perception of her.

• Honey

March 22, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Right. And the fact that Taraji has been posting on IG since this came out and hasn’t said anything makes me think this is true.

• Gloria

March 22, 2017 at 7:32 pm

They are friends too so the fact that Taraji isn’t saying anything is telling. I believe she’s been cutting up with the so called little people and Taraji got fed up. I wonder if they will still be able to be friends after this.

March 22, 2017 at 3:12 pm

I really hope this isn’t true.

5. Chelly

March 22, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Well Taraji is the kind of person who rides for hers and she would feel some kind of way towards Nia if she was being stank to anyone on set. Now if this isn’t true, Taraji being the person she is will say it’s not. But if she doesn’t say anything at all, it’s true. Taraji will shut a rumor down in a hot second.

6. Erica

March 22, 2017 at 3:44 pm

I believe this.

March 22, 2017 at 6:06 pm

Damn not Nia. I didn’t know she was stuck up like that.

8. Jordan's Memory

March 23, 2017 at 12:01 pm

I remember Nia and Terranxe Howard did an interview and he said when they first started working together he asked what was she was doing after they finished shooting and he said ahe snapped on him and said Why? You think u gonna take me home and f*ck me? Thats when I knew she was tempermental. Lol he said he only wanted to go have a drink. Lol she looked so embarrassed that he told that story….she kept asking him not too.