Watch: Porsha Williams Makes Some Serious Accusations About Kandi Burruss

Watch: Porsha Williams Makes Some Serious Accusations About Kandi Burruss

Photo Credit: Bravo

The feud between Kandi Burruss and Porsha Williams continues to heat up but things will get even worse on tonight’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

March 5, 2017 at 3:22 pm

I still don’t understand how things even got this far. The season went left so quick.

• Twirl

March 5, 2017 at 3:42 pm

Things went this far because Poorsha is a liar! I’m so glad Kandi is calling her out!

• Yeah I Said It!

March 6, 2017 at 11:16 am

But Kandi lied herself. She brought Shamea into it when Porsha never brought Shamea up. LOL.

March 5, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Now I like Porsha but she really needs to be careful. Now her accusations are actually serious and damaging to Kandi’s reputation. So she better be telling the truth before she ends up in some serious trouble.

• julyol1972

March 5, 2017 at 3:33 pm

But this happened months ago? Have you heard about a lawsuit? Cause I’m sure TMZ would’ve uncovered a lawsuit by now. Or is it that Kandi doesn’t want more to come out about her? For instance, they’re saying it’s Goshae from Atlanta who’s currently on LA Hair that Kandi was seeing for all those years.

• I'm off the fence now

March 6, 2017 at 6:30 pm

The key word Porsha uses is somebody told her that so there can’t be a lawsuit to her when someone brought her the information.

3. Im Sayin

March 5, 2017 at 3:28 pm

What Porsha is saying isn’t even believable. She just sounds ridiculous.

• Twirl

March 5, 2017 at 3:42 pm

I don’t understand how anyone can take her seriously!

• I'm off the fence now

March 6, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Don’t know if it’s true or not. You don’t have to be a drug addict to slip someone a spinner. Ask Bill Cosby so yeah it is possible that it could be true. Maybe not Kandi but I don’t put nothing past Todd.

4. julyol1972

March 5, 2017 at 3:29 pm

I believe Porsha because every single thing she’s said on the show has come true. Maybe Kandi said it in jest, who knows, but I’m going to go with Porsha on this. Besides, Kandi is screaming about her brand, kids, etc. but she didn’t care about that when she was telling everyone about Porsha wanting to eat her box. Nor did she care about Phaedra’s kids when she accused her of cheating on their father. So fk Kandi’s stout little a-s.

• I'm off the fence now

March 6, 2017 at 6:33 pm

This

5. Yeah I Said It!

March 5, 2017 at 3:44 pm

I don’t know why people get mad at Porsha when she spills tea because she’s been right so far. The last time someone called her a liar was Peter and it wasn’t too long before he was on camera cheating on Cynthia and she filed for divorce. Y’all gotta learn to stop doubting Porsha.

6. Ms. Jackson

March 5, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Kandi’s little a-s is always crying and making threats.

7. Seriously?

March 5, 2017 at 4:28 pm

So damn dramatic.

8. Gabriella

March 5, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Kandi really kills me all of a sudden she wanted Phaedra to have her back girl be for real. I don’t know who to believe people are being quick to call Porsha a liar but honestly these days you never know so hopefully the truth comes out and we will know who the real liar is.

• I'm off the fence now

March 6, 2017 at 6:36 pm

I was thinking that too. So she dragged Phaedra’s business all through the show and talks about her with her little workers but now you need her to co-sign what she do and don’t do. Wait, Phaedra is the last person she need to call on. Kandi Bye…Goodbye.

9. My 2 Cents

March 5, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Chile…this season has been so draining.

March 5, 2017 at 6:46 pm

So over this! This season was trash!

11. Tea

March 5, 2017 at 6:54 pm

Honestly I blame the producers for this mess!! Before they filmed the season, tea was spilled that all the ladies were told to go hard or go home. Everyone’s peach was on the line and they were told they would be fired if they didn’t bring it so this is the result!!

March 5, 2017 at 7:25 pm

Meanwhile Phaedra is still going on unchecked.

13. Shady Bootz

March 5, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Porsha is reaching like a muthaf-cker. Who would still remain friends or even be cordial with a person who had planned on drugging them? That’s some serious sh-t.