BFV Recap: Michael Braxton Sr. Drops a Bomb

BFV Recap: Michael Braxton Sr. Drops a Bomb

Photo Credit: WE tv

Last night’s episode of “Braxton Family Values” focused on the family’s appearance on TD Jakes’ talk show but a suggestion for a family vacation proved that it’s not going to be easy to become a happy blended family.

Here’s a recap of “Back In The Hot Seat.”

1. Anon

April 14, 2017 at 12:00 pm

I don’t know if I could go on a vacation with my father’s side chick. Nope. I can’t do it.

• IJS

April 14, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Me either. It’s not just some woman he ended up meeting and marrying after their mom, no this is the woman he actually cheated on her with. Big difference.

April 14, 2017 at 12:03 pm

Things are going to get really messy if his wife does go.

3. Jess

April 14, 2017 at 12:04 pm

If you can forgive your father and accept him, then you should try with his wife.

• Marie

April 15, 2017 at 9:33 am

Forgive and accepting her has nothing nothing to do with having her be a part of a private family vacation when you know her presence will make things awkward for everyone. The purpose for a vacation is peace, tranquility, family fun, and togetherness….Not drama. The family already had that, a vacation is another way to work through it, not add to it.

April 14, 2017 at 12:23 pm

I think the children would be ok with his marriage if Evelyn would be. She’s the one who seems to still be holding on to the past and refusing to move on. I think it’s pretty selfish of her.

• Marie

April 15, 2017 at 10:09 am

How does having feelings make her selfish? Ms. Evelyn does not owe this woman anything. If they really want Ms. Evelyn to move on, it would have to be that this woman has to be adult enough to want to have a conversation with Ms. Evelyn and maybe even apologize and/or ask for forgiveness with sincerity, then maybe Ms. Evelyn would be more accepting. (You catch more flies with honey) But understand that, even if that doesn’t work and the hurt and pain of having to live through that is still unbearable, Ms. Evelyn owes this woman nothing but mutual respect. That’s it! She has the right to “you go your way and I’ll go mine”, and living her life without being bothered by this woman or the up bringing of emotions. Those “kids” are GROWN and have careers, she does not have to deal with her ex-husband’s side chick/made into wife. Life goes on and she can choose whomever she wants to be in it. We all have baggage, including the people that creates them that we need to let go. I wish people, including her family would just leave her alone about it. If they want a relationship with this woman fine, but Ms. Evelyn doesn’t have to, stop trying to force her or making her feel guilty about her decision.

• Belinda Parker

April 15, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Amen Amen

• Lat0nya

April 21, 2017 at 3:08 am

I completely agree well said.

• Louise_1

April 16, 2017 at 2:17 am

I think Evelyn would take him back in a second. She really seems like she still loves him. He should not want new wife yo come. It’s not fair to Evelyn.

5. Ms. Jackson

April 14, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Sh-t I have to admit Traci said some real sh-t when she explained why she is able to be around Michael’s wife with no problems. Sometimes sh-t is just bigger than you and your feelings. But I understand why it’s just hard for Evelyn to deal with. Michael put her through a lot of sh-t.

• Jess

April 14, 2017 at 2:42 pm

At some point you just have to move on

• Marie

April 15, 2017 at 10:11 am

And moving on does not mean everyone is included.

• Mrs Martin S

April 15, 2017 at 9:02 am

Traci can say that bc it hasn’t happened to her yet. Be married over those many years then find out your husband has a side chick and then talk

6. Peachy

April 14, 2017 at 1:28 pm

He has some nerve.

7. blackrose

April 14, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Nah. Not going no where with my daddy’s whore

8. Hater

April 14, 2017 at 4:58 pm

I feel for Evelyn and the kids.

9. Carol

April 15, 2017 at 3:01 pm

One of the hardest thing for children to do is separate from their parents relationship and focus on the relationship with each parent, when you as the child can decide to let mommy and daddy heal with their relationship woes, it will be easier for them to move on, but in Tracy’s case I think from what they have all aired on television is that it was also easier for her because she was kinda separated from her siblings and her mom, they all had moved away and really she only had her dad for a long time and so as she said her son needed family too.

10. Valentina Shepard

April 15, 2017 at 7:16 pm

ME PERSONALLY I DON’T FEEL LIKE THAT SHOULD EVER BE OR BECOME AN OPTION FOR THIS MISTRESS OF NINE YEARS. I FEEL LIKE SHE’S HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH VACATIONING TIME WITH MR. BRAXTON. ESPECIALLY IF THE LADIES ARE NOT READY TO INCORPORATE HER WITH MISS EVELYN!!!!

11. Deedee

April 15, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Michael Braxton got some damn nerve even bringing up some stupid shift like that! He wants to bring his nasty man stealing whore around his children and their mother is he crazzzy!! This woman and their father is probably the reason why they have suffered bad marriages. They should give him a piece of their minds and tell him stay home with the biatch!!

12. Ruby McGhee

April 16, 2017 at 4:36 am

I don’t think it’s a good idea for the wife to come on the trip!! Mainly cause of the cheating!! Mr Braxton should know better than that he’s the ine that tore the family apart in the 1st place!!!!And ms wanda knew he was married wen she started this nasty mess she should have said no ur a married man!!!! A man want go as far as a woman let’s him go and she did and he knows better to dey just didn’t care dey only thought of themselves!!!!!! And hell to da naw i wouldn’t want her ass on my family trip!!!! Mr braxton should be greatful that his daughter’s still want him in their lives!!!! Cause if was me his ass would be cut off to for awhile cause no one would have my trust for awhile mainly because u hurt my mom and that ish is for real!!!!!!!!!! Again hell to da naw!!!! Mr E shouldn’t have to go through that heart breaking thing again mr braxton have a lot of balls even to asked that stupid as question!!!! Im just saying dey don’t have to except her but just respect her long distance!!!!!!!!!!