Evelyn's Return to BBW Spikes Ratings into Series High + She Responds to Tami

Evelyn’s Return to BBW Spikes Ratings into Series High + She Responds to Tami

Photo Credit: VH1

Evelyn Lozada’s return to “Basketball Wives” just helped the reality show reach a new milestone.

April 19, 2017 at 11:38 am

Of course! Ev is the show and always will be. That’s the real reason Tami is so pressed.

• Jada

April 19, 2017 at 8:44 pm

I thought Tami’s issue was Evelyn stating that she didnt want to be around her then it turned into rehashing the old Kenny Anderson sh-t. Anyway, Tami is ignorant as hell, but she is hilarious for television. When she said that Evelyn screwed guys under three different sports, I laughed my a-s off.

April 19, 2017 at 11:45 am

I’m not surprised the ratings were high. I know people who haven’t watched BBW in years watched on Sunday just to see Evelyn and Tami go at it again. Anyway, Tami can call Evelyn a hoe all day long, but somehow these men out here don’t really care about all that.

3. I'm off the fence now

April 19, 2017 at 11:50 am

I’m still trying to figure out why is she being called a hoe?

• Anonymous

April 19, 2017 at 12:09 pm

I don’t understand it either. Especially when her relationships last for years and she’s been engaged twice.

4. Nessa

April 19, 2017 at 11:53 am

Is Ev really bragging about her shows getting canceled? I mean I get her point but still.

April 19, 2017 at 11:55 am

I think Tami is just jealous. Evelyn stays in serious relationships and she’s about to marry a retired baseball player. She only came back to BBW because she wanted to. Unlike Tami, she definitely doesn’t need the check.

• I'm off the fence now

April 19, 2017 at 12:53 pm

She too ratchet acting to get a ball player, entertainer etc. They ain’t trying to put up with a woman who want to fight all the time.

6. And What?

April 19, 2017 at 3:42 pm

Seethe Tami seethe.

7. IJS

April 19, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Nostalgia. We all know BBW was better when Evelyn, Tami, Royce and Jenn were on the show. You get 2 out of the 4 back, people are going to watch.

8. trevor buck

April 23, 2017 at 4:25 pm

TAMI IS DESPERATELY TRYING… YOU LOOK GOOD LET THAT PLAY OUT !!!!!!ITS SAD HOW YOU SIT UP ON YO OLD BITTER A-S AND PLAY ALL THOSE KIDDIE A-S GAME NOW WHATS REAL IS THE FACT THAT SHE F-CKED HIM WHATS WAS UP WITH YOU AND DUDE YOU MADE CAUSE SHE GAVE BRUH A LITTLE PLAY OR THE FACT THAT HE WASN’T F-CKING WITH YO CRAZY SILLY A-S ANYMORE LET IT GO #YOU 2 SILLY