Loni Love Confirms Being Messy in K Michelle Situation?

Loni Love Confirms Being Messy in K Michelle Situation?

Photo Credit: Robert Voets/Warner Bros. Television

The other day K Michelle and “The Real” co-host Loni Love exchanged some words on Twitter.

Now Loni is addressing the situation on the daytime talk show.

April 25, 2017 at 7:21 pm

I said from jump that Loni was just trying to get that flop talk show some ratings and she confirmed it. K needs to be smarter and stop allowing people to use her for publicity. She took the bait like an idiot.

• Yeah I Said It!

April 25, 2017 at 8:05 pm

Agreed. Sis is always falling for the bait. LOL.

• Kimberly

April 25, 2017 at 8:30 pm

And that’s real. People are going to try you but you don’t have to give them a reaction. K needs to smarten up for her own sanity.

April 25, 2017 at 7:24 pm

I thought it was obvious that Loni was being shady. People didn’t know that?

• Honey

April 25, 2017 at 7:41 pm

They pretended they didn’t know. K does way too much though but I peeped what Loni was doing from the get go. She’s no victim. She’s just as messy as K but continues to slither away unnoticed because she’s a “comedian”.

3. Nessa

April 25, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Yet so many people dragged K and said Loni wasn’t trying to be messy when she said Keyshia Cole. Whatever.

April 25, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Loni is very passive aggressive. She does her dirt but will act like she wasn’t being shady at all. This is why I do believe she had something to do with Tamar being fired. She acts just like those passive aggressive white women who smile in your face and go behind your back and try to get you fired. I don’t like her.

5. Peachy

April 25, 2017 at 7:32 pm

I think anyone with common sense who doesn’t have a bias against K Michelle knew this already. This is why K would have been better off not saying anything. Loni works in radio. She knows who K is and what happened. It was a hot topic everywhere. People call her Keyshia Cole to be shady and it’s very tired shade honestly.

6. Tia

April 25, 2017 at 7:34 pm

Very interesting and Loni you call yourself Soror to K . Michelle ? Loni you were dead wrong for this one !!

7. Chelly

April 25, 2017 at 7:44 pm

Ratings must be bad again if Loni was this desperate.

8. Realness

April 25, 2017 at 7:48 pm

Very messy. But I’m not surprised at all. So the next time K drags her, I don’t want to see a whole bunch of people caping for Loni again. She’s messy and deserved the dragging she got.

9. Annonymous

April 25, 2017 at 7:57 pm

lmao i think people were defending loni cause k dragged her about her weight..that’s a sensitive subject for a lot of people

10. Ms. Jackson

April 25, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Loni ain’t sh-t.

11. Louise_1

April 26, 2017 at 12:24 am

Loni Hog is so two faced. I si mply cant stand her. Between Loni and Jeannie, I quit watching The Real. And whats with her thinking she looks good.

April 26, 2017 at 11:43 am