RHOA Recap: Kandi Calls out Porsha + Rejects Phaedra

RHOA Recap: Kandi Calls out Porsha + Rejects Phaedra

Photo Credit: Bravo

Last night, the first part of the reunion for season nine of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” aired.

As we already reported, this year the reunion has been split up into four parts. And it’s been said that most of the drama will center around Phaedra Parks, Porsha Williams and Kandi Burruss.

However, last night focused on Phaedra and Kenya’s failure at rekindling a friendship, as well as Kandi questioning why Porsha took her support for her over the years for granted.

Here’s a recap of “Reunion Part One.”

1. Porsha

April 17, 2017 at 11:16 am

Kenya gets on my nerves so bad. She is always talking about Porsha’s so called anger issues but wants us to forget all the dirt she’s done. She’s the only one on the cast who threatened a pregnant woman. Can’t stand her.

• Deja

April 17, 2017 at 11:56 am

Exactly but as always, her stans will make excuses for her but continue to bash Porsha. Anyway, she had to keep interjecting herself into everything because she really was a nonfactor this season. Her storyline with Matt was boring and embarrassing. I wish we could just focus on Kandi, Phaedra and Porsha instead. Everyone else isn’t needed honestly.

April 17, 2017 at 11:28 am

Boring. There was no need for them to split this mess into four parts.

• Oprah's Wig

April 17, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Cosign. I was so bored. But it looks like next week will be lit.

3. Chelly

April 17, 2017 at 11:38 am

Sorry, but as much hype as this reunion has been getting, I expected to be blown away last night but to me, it was dry. Way too much time spent on Kenya and Sheree’s dumb beef over their houses. They could have left that out because we didn’t care when it started last season and we still don’t care. It really didn’t get interesting until the very end. Next week needs to deliver.

4. Monicaj

April 17, 2017 at 11:56 am

I don’t understand Porsha, if u not cool with Kandi by call her when u on CA and ask for a donation, who else would donate that much money for u to win if we aren’t cool? I’m sure Phaedra wouldn’t donate as much and y’all are tight, i think Kandi was upset this whole season with Porsha for riding so hard with fake azz Phaedra , Phaedra is a defund who did not one time have Porsha slept back this season. Can’t wait fo her to get exposed

• I'm off the fence now

April 18, 2017 at 4:45 pm

She not cool with Phaedra and donated to her charity. Kandi said she will always donate to a good cause because that is what she do. Kandi talk about Phaedra like a dog too and she still donated so why is this a relevant question all of a sudden to Porsha?

April 17, 2017 at 12:13 pm

I think Porsha is going to eventually figure out that she picked the wrong team. Kandi is the one she should have started a friendship with, not Phaedra. Unlike Phaedra, Kandi is loyal and she’s not a fraud. She’s the realest one on the show and a good person too.

• Yeah I Said It!

April 17, 2017 at 1:34 pm

LOL. So real and loyal, but she hid Apollo’s things at her house and didn’t feel the need to tell her so called bestie Phaedra.

• I'm off the fence now

April 18, 2017 at 4:46 pm

My thoughts exactly. Kandi is controlling and thinks only of herself and oh Todd.

6. My 2 Cents

April 17, 2017 at 12:21 pm

Chile…if they don’t stop dragging this reunion out. I just want to see everything that went down between Porsha, Phaedra and Kandi.

7. Im Sayin

April 17, 2017 at 1:29 pm

I’m glad Kandi realizes that there’s no such thing as a friendship with Phaedra. She’s not even Porsha’s friend.

• I'm off the fence now

April 18, 2017 at 4:47 pm

I don’t think any of them are friends. They hang out for cameras only as far as I can see.

8. Get Busy