Watch: TI Threatens Tiny

Watch: TI Threatens Tiny

Photo Credit: VH1

TI and Tiny have been pretty peaceful with one another amid their separation on the final season of “TI & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” but things may take a turn on the upcoming episode.

April 26, 2017 at 12:59 pm

Tiny really should have slapped him.

April 26, 2017 at 1:02 pm

He talks to her like she’s another one of his kids. Sigh…

3. India

April 26, 2017 at 1:05 pm

I’m a working mother who wishes I could stay home. If I had the luxury I would bring my kids with the support of a nanny or on the road assistant. Not to bring Beyoncé into it but she looks like she has a stable relationship with her child and is supported by her husband. Why can’t he compromise and figure out something rather tell her he’s gonna cause problems?

• King Bey

April 26, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Girl even Tiny brought up Beyonce too and TI didn’t even have an intelligent response to what she said. I’m a working mom too, and I wish I could have my baby with me all the time. Tiny is actually able to do that, just like Bey and that’s a huge blessing. TI is making a problem where there isn’t one.

4. Xanthia

April 26, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Did he really have to talk to her like that though? I really don’t understand why Tiny has tolerated his disrespect for so many years. I just couldn’t do it.

5. Chelly

April 26, 2017 at 1:10 pm

It wasn’t even that deep. A lot of famous moms bring their kids and small children with them when they travel. She could even hire a nanny to help her out on the road. TI really needs to be humbled because the way he treats Tiny isn’t cool.

6. Ms. Jackson

April 26, 2017 at 1:45 pm

He ain’t sh-t but he talks to her like that because she allows that sh-t.

7. I'm off the fence now

April 26, 2017 at 1:46 pm

He should stay home with the baby then if he wants all of that. He just wants a reason to block Tiny from doing what she needs and wants to be doing. Kandi baby is going to go with her I’m sure. He need to shut up or stay home.

• Sheika

April 26, 2017 at 5:56 pm

This! I can’t believe I used to be a fan.

• JustHereForTheComments

April 26, 2017 at 9:58 pm

Feel the same way! Used to love him now I can’t!

April 26, 2017 at 2:08 pm

He tried it.

9. Hater

April 26, 2017 at 2:35 pm

He’s a controlling douche bag.

10. Troll

April 26, 2017 at 2:48 pm

This is just an excuse for him to make it hard for her to tour. He’s never liked her having a career in the first place.

11. CiCi

April 26, 2017 at 3:18 pm

He’s so selfish and controlling. He’s out here making threats when he’s the reason they aren’t together anymore. How can you make demands when you’re the one in the wrong?

12. Bee

April 26, 2017 at 5:24 pm

He’s so controlling but this was obvious in the first few episodes of their show.