Amid Reunion Drama, NeNe Leakes Slams Porsha Williams and Phaedra Parks

Amid Reunion Drama, NeNe Leakes Slams Porsha Williams and Phaedra Parks

Photo Credit: Bravo

NeNe Leakes dropped by “Watch What Happens Live” last night to chat it up with Andy Cohen about the season nine reunion and she didn’t hold back.

May 1, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Nene is flip flopping.

• Veronica

May 1, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Ironic since she always called Cynthia a flop flopper.

2. Nicole

May 1, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Alliances for season ten have been formed.

3. Monicaj

May 1, 2017 at 3:16 pm

I’m here for Nene and the shade she throwing lmao. I swear Phaedra use to be one of my favs but the last 3 seasons I can’t stand her. Not sure if she’s coming back next season or not but who will she film with? I’m curious to see if the rumors are true about her being let go. Porsha outsmarted Phaedra lmao all them Jobbbssssssss and degressssss u have didn’t help u when Porsha outted u! Phaedra definitely didn’t see Porsha exposing her as the source! Finally that reunion was kind of worth watching. I still say part 3 and 4 could have just been part 1 and 2 and call it a day. I’m still dead at shamea calling Phaedra auntie

4. I'm off the fence now

May 1, 2017 at 3:16 pm

For some reason Nene thinks reality tv is classy…sigh. If it were so classy no one would watch it. That is why she is loud in your face, talk about everybody and act as if she is better than them all. Now Kandi and Kenya can’t live to die for Nene’s wide trout mouth…that is until she turns on them.

People watch for the ratchet and drama.

May 1, 2017 at 3:19 pm

I’m not surprised NeNe said what she said. She’s not on good terms with Porsha or Phaedra, so she’s definitely not going to defend them anymore.

6. CiCi

May 1, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Nene is probably trying to get both of them fired.

• Debra

May 1, 2017 at 4:31 pm

I think that’s exactly what she’s doing. But if they only bring her back part time and Shamea doesn’t get a peach, Phaedra is most likely returning, as well as Porsha. Regardless how people feel, those two bring the drama.

7. Veronica

May 1, 2017 at 4:13 pm

I still like NeNe but I’m annoyed that she’s now linking up with Kenya and Kandi. It just seems…fake.

8. Twirl

May 1, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Yet another L for the Fraudra and Whorsha stans. *giggles*

9. The Truth

May 1, 2017 at 5:11 pm

When has RHOA ever been classy? Nene needs to stop it.

May 1, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Predictable. In year or so, she will like Phaedra and Porsha again.

11. Diamond

May 1, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Read, Nene, you told no lies. Let the delusional begin.