Ceaser and Teddy Talk Reckless About Dutchess and Miss Kitty

Stay Classy: Ceaser and Teddy Talk Reckless About Dutchess and Miss Kitty

Photo Credit: VH1

“Black Ink Crew” stars Ceaser and Teddy are getting some backlash on social media for a bonus clip of the season five finale and it’s all because some folks aren’t happy about the way they discuss women.

1. Ms. Jackson

May 7, 2017 at 6:29 pm

True f-ck boys.

May 7, 2017 at 6:35 pm

This is why any woman with sense would avoid both of these fools. And Cease should really humble himself. He’s got the big head now that VH1 is giving him all these spinoffs. But he had to act a fool for them to do that. It’s sad how so many people are willing to sell out to these networks.

May 7, 2017 at 6:52 pm

I don’t see how people actually like Cease. Especially women. Him and Teddy are trash.

• dahlilahrose

May 8, 2017 at 10:22 am

I’ce aleays said he was very disrespectful. But look at him, really? he finally got the teeth fixed, I see.

4. Gabriella

May 7, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Teddy has always showed little to no respect to women and Ceasar has gotten just as bad. I use to like Black Ink but I can honestly say I don’t like anybody on that show anymore it’s like they all are feeling themselves way too much especially Ceasar and Sky.

5. Im Sayin

May 7, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Yeah I’ve noticed how disgusting Cease and Teddy talk about all women. They have no respect at all. Dutchess needs to ask herself what she saw in him in the first place. I know she loved him and wanted him back, but she should be thankful he didn’t want to get back together. He’s definitely not marriage material.

6. Troll

May 7, 2017 at 7:55 pm

This just shows how dumb and desperate Kitty is. She agreed to a fake storyline with him and he can’t even fake like he cares about her. At least Vh1 edited it out I guess.

7. Trina

May 7, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Could someone please tell me what’s Ted real job being a male ho*

8. Bee

May 7, 2017 at 9:49 pm

I’m just trying to understand why any woman would want to give these two the time of day.

9. MISS D

May 8, 2017 at 12:27 pm

NO FAN OF DUTCHESS BUT UMMMMMM – I BET IF HER DADDY POPPED UP AT BLACK INK – CEASE NOR TED WOULD BE CALLING HER OUT HER NAME… I’M WILLING TO BET DUTCH HAD THAT MACE FOR SKYY BUT KITTY GOT IT SINCE SHE WANT CAMERA TIME AND WANNA ROLL ON A BISH…. AND CEASE SHOULD BE THE LAST PERSON TALKING ABOUT ANYONE MOUTH WITH THEM GIANT CRUSTY LIPS OF HIS…