Invite Only Cabo Recap: 'Baby Boy' Actress AJ Johnson Goes All the Way in on Emily

Invite Only Cabo Recap: ‘Baby Boy’ Actress AJ Johnson Goes All the Way in on Emily

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Invite Only Cabo,” things get really messy after Larry’s surprise friend turns out to be “Baby Boy’ actress AJ Johnson.

Here’s a recap of “Dirty Little Secret.”

1. Troll

June 12, 2017 at 2:37 pm

AJ really needs to sit down somewhere. Emily didn’t force Agu to sleep with her. So if she’s a jump off then he is too.

2. My 2 Cents

June 12, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Mess. I want to say more but it’s a new week and I’m trying to be a better person.

• Dominique

June 12, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Ha ha me too.

June 12, 2017 at 2:47 pm

I was just taken aback at how bulked up AJ is now. I wasn’t expecting that.

4. Veronica

June 12, 2017 at 3:07 pm

I’m not here for Emily but AJ did the absolute most. It was not a good look for her. Maybe she needs to spend less time in the gym and more time learning how to approach people because she really didn’t act like a life coach at all.

5. India

June 12, 2017 at 5:45 pm

I’m confused at why someone has to be a life coach 24/7. She was there as a friend not his life coach. emily should come clean to her bf before anyone else does

June 12, 2017 at 5:51 pm

AJ was pressed like she wants Agu’s d-ck herself. That man is doing what he wants to do. No one asked her for advice anyway. She came in that house starting sh-t.

7. ATL

June 12, 2017 at 7:11 pm

If Agu sleeps with Emily again, AJ’s rant would be in vain. And something tells me that’s exactly what’s going to happen.

• Hater

June 13, 2017 at 6:19 am

Just a matter of time.

8. Joe Black

June 12, 2017 at 11:30 pm

First of all, AJ. Looks sick. She is not remotely attractive.,Secondly, Agu is an idiot. Thirdly, all of these women have low self esteem. Kamari for even considering I Agu. Bianca for allowing Larry to make her an option and not a priority. And Emily, well it speaks for itself. This show is a disgrace.

9. Jamal

June 24, 2017 at 10:53 am

I love AJ’s body,her muscles rule!She should of stayed for more than a day,that was a waste! Muscular women are attractive to me,ask would I f-ck her,being a man I would f-ck the sh-t out of AJ!