Meghan James Says She Would Punch Tami Roman + Tami Responds

Meghan James Says She Would Punch Tami Roman + Tami Responds

Photo Credit: YouTube/Hollywood Unlocked

By: A.J. Niles

Meghan James revealed who is number one on her “Punch in the Face” list during a recent interview.

Interestingly enough, her ideal target would be “Basketball Wives” star Tami Roman.

1. Dominique

June 29, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Well she had the chance and didn’t so whatever.

June 29, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Well Tami does act like no one can whoop her a-s.

3. IJS

June 29, 2017 at 2:05 pm

I think a lot of these reality stars think they are invincible. Having security on set gives them confidence they may not have in real life.

4. Chelly

June 29, 2017 at 3:22 pm

I’m surprised Tami didn’t go off like she used to. She’s been a lot calmer as of late. I guess she is really trying to transition into acting so she’s being more careful about her image.

June 29, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Wait didn’t Jackie spit on her? That’s who she should have punched in the face.

6. Ms. Jackson

June 29, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Mehgan ain’t gon do sh-t. She let Jackie’s old a-s punk her so she damn sure ain’t gon swing on Tami.

7. Oprah's Wig

June 29, 2017 at 8:12 pm

Yeah, it’s easy to talk tough now that she’s not filming with Tami. I really expected Mehgan to be bout that life when she was on BBW but she wasn’t. So I don’t think she’d ever swing on Tami. I know Tami isn’t invincible (I mean Royce shut her down), but Mehgan wasn’t all that much of a bad girl in LA.

8. Denise Holmes

June 30, 2017 at 1:47 pm

This chick needs to sit down somewhere and leave Tami alone. She do not really how many people love and have Tami’s back. I’m one of Tami’ fans so Meghan sit down and concentrate on not getting a punch in your own face.