Do You Agree? Monique Samuels Has Had Enough of the Criticisms

Do You Agree? Monique Samuels Has Had Enough of the Criticisms

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: A.J. Niles

“Real Housewives of Potomac” newbie Monique Samuels has some words for Gizelle Bryant and anyone else who feels she wouldn’t be on the hit reality show if it wasn’t for her husband Chris.

June 18, 2017 at 6:40 pm

I like her but she really associates all her worth with being married. I can’t commend that. And yes I’m a married woman as well.

2. Zodiac

June 18, 2017 at 6:49 pm

She needs thicker skin if she’s going to stay on RHOP.

3. IJS

June 18, 2017 at 6:57 pm

I’m here for Monique but as much as she brags on her marriage, she needs to pray it all works out. Especially in the housewives franchise. Cause if not, man…

June 18, 2017 at 7:14 pm

I’ll never understand why some black women are hellbent on comparing themselves to white women.

June 18, 2017 at 7:23 pm

Sigh…

6. Nicole

June 18, 2017 at 7:50 pm

Umm ok girl.

7. Gabriella

June 18, 2017 at 7:54 pm

She is starting to get on my nerves.

8. Kay

June 19, 2017 at 10:07 am

I’m confused. Why is this an issue? I follow most of the housewives franchise, you can say that about a lot of the women. I thought the concept of the show was to show the “lives” of the ppl who run in certain circles. Bethanny didn’t start with money. Theresa’s(?) money was because of her husband. Jacqueline, Luann, Nene, Sheree, Robyn, Ashley, Karen, Charisse. Besides Vicki on the cast of the OC, who else had their own money/business without their partner’s help? Besides Vanderpump, no one has long money like that on the Beverly Hills cast. So why does it matter is the point? We’re all a witness that completing a higher education doesn’t equate to having money. It equates to having discipline. H-ll, Gizelle’s money stems from family money. So, where’s her money?

9. StayReal