Camilla Poindexter Shades Dominique Penn, Donald Penn Responds

Camilla Poindexter Shades Dominique Penn, Donald Penn Responds

Photo Credit: Instagram

Camlla Poindexter continues to be in the headlines thanks to her messy relationship with Donald Penn and his wife Dominique.

As we reported recently, Camilla got knocked up by Donald and it’s been a lot of back and forth on social media since.

In the latest edition of their social media beef, Camilla takes more shots at Dominique and Donald claps back.

1. Deja

July 15, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Camilla does seem miserable though. I don’t understand why she’s the mad one when she’s not the wife. Dominique has a reason to be mad but Camilla doesn’t.

• Queen

July 15, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Thank you. I don’t understand it either.

2. Peachy

July 15, 2017 at 3:40 pm

This is a very messy situation that could have been avoided if Donald would have just been faithful to his wife.

July 15, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Camilla needs to let it go and just learn from the situation. Sleeping with a married man is never worth the stress and drama that it brings. Never!

4. The Truth

July 15, 2017 at 8:09 pm

These “adults” need to stop this foolishness and do what’s right for the children involved. This is shameful.

5. Nicole

July 15, 2017 at 9:03 pm

They ain’t tired of doing this yet?

6. Treasure8430

July 16, 2017 at 1:07 am

I would be tired of this…..Camilla is like “Fatal Attraction” BISH just won’t stop coming for the wife like the wife hurt her…..iI know the wife tryna keep the peace for her family sake and for her husband to have contact wit his outside kid….but I think I would’ve squared up wit Camilla and knocked her head off….and left Donald until he damn near gave up his life to prove he wants to do right by me and his kids….I’m talking about counseling and all that

7. My 2 Cents

July 16, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Mess.

8. Bee

July 16, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Yet another episode of when being a side chick goes wrong.