Kristinia DeBarge Fires Back at Pepa's Stylist Troy + Responds to the Rumors

Kristinia DeBarge Fires Back at Pepa’s Stylist Troy + Responds to the Rumors

Photo Credit: Instagram

On the most recent episode of “Growing Up Hip Hop,” Kristinia DeBarge was accused of sleeping with a married producer.

In fact, she was accused of sleeping with a couple of producers to get hit songs, and the accusations were made by Pepa’s hair stylist, Troy.

Kristinia is furious about the rumors, and responded on social media.

July 29, 2017 at 10:49 am

She ain’t important enough to smear.

• IJS

July 29, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Exactly. She tried it though.

• Ratchet Queen

July 29, 2017 at 1:23 pm

#DEAD

• blackrose

July 29, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Wow. Catty much? But you on here reading about her and watching her. Who is watching you?

2. Ms. Jackson

July 29, 2017 at 11:00 am

Lmao what powerful people are thinking about her a-s?

3. Troll

July 29, 2017 at 11:07 am

She probably did that sh-t. Hell a lot of these singers do. But if you ain’t smashing the right producers, your career won’t progress. If you’re going to f-ck for tracks, you better do it right.

July 29, 2017 at 11:12 am

She needs more people.

5. 404

July 29, 2017 at 11:21 am

But sleeping around for tracks or people thinking you do won’t hurt your career though. It usually does the opposite.

July 29, 2017 at 11:22 am

She comes from a family of liars. And I say that as a Janet Jackson stan.

7. Seriously?

July 29, 2017 at 1:08 pm

A smear campaign? Ok girl. *blank stare*

8. My 2 Cents

July 29, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Girl bye.

July 29, 2017 at 3:36 pm

But she was calling Adonis baby on the show. It’s obvious they are f-cking. No need to lie about it and make it some kind of conspiracy.

• blackrose

July 29, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Ive heard her call many people babe. Maybe thats her thing, but why are people on these sites so negative. This is entertainment. Do we really care if its true or not

10. Lay Lay

July 29, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Nowadays, anything is possible in that business. And a lot of producers are s-xist as hell. She may have felt pressured to do it to succeed.

11. Truth

July 29, 2017 at 11:25 pm

I FELL OUT WHEN SHE SAID “POWERFUL PEOPLE” MAD….ummm ok…maybe her father isn’t the only one smoking cr*ck. Talk about delusions of grandeur. I mean she’s ok but she is no Janet Jackson nor even her own aunties & uncles. I thought she “seemed” sweet but as I have been taught you really never know what a person really does sometimes.

BTW….I am still laughing….she could always be a comedian b/c that was a joke for real.

• Shady Bootz

August 4, 2017 at 11:31 am

I fell out when she said she sold millions of records!

• Sean

August 31, 2017 at 7:34 pm

You should check your laughter. Her first album sold 2 million records. And she went on tour with Britney Spears. And been in movies. Who are you again??!? Does anybody pay money to see you?!? I doubt it. Don’t be a hater all your life. Grow the f*ck up. Smh.

• Anonymous

September 1, 2017 at 9:29 am

Hey Kristinia.

• Sean

September 5, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Smh. The internet. Not Kristinia. Hey “Anonymous” Lol.
            #thatpart. 😂😂 all the info I stated is clearly available if you want to know it. But you don’t. You just wanna be a bully behind a keyboard. Carry on……Anonymously

• Shady Bootz

September 5, 2017 at 5:28 pm

I don’t give a f-ck how many records she sold or who she been on tour with she’s still irrelevant to me, I can’t name a song of hers even if I wanted to. Nobody gives a f-ck about Kristinia on here but you. Find something better to do like making a fanpage. You better watch yourself!

• Sean

September 8, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Watch myself do what exactly?!?! Lol!! First of all you are the one who stated you fell out when she said she sold millions of records. Which means, you came onto a website,read a story, and then proceeded to comment about someone you don’t give a f*ck about?!? Not only that, when I corrected you, you then found the energy to come back AGAIN To respond to someone you don’t even know. I don’t know where you’re from but where I’m from that’s a whole Lotta energy spent on someone you don’t give a f*ck about. Are you sure you don’t secretly care a lot “Shady Bootz”?? 😂😂 Tell you what here is my address 5632 Cahuenga Blvd North Hollywood, Ca 91601. Come show me what about myself I should “watch”. Though I highly doubt you will. Until then, be blessed…..Shady Bootz…😂🤣😂🤣

12. Shady Bootz

September 8, 2017 at 10:28 pm

How you zoin Sean? So pressed You giving out addreses & sh-t damn Gina! Sorry but we’re on 2 different coasts. Smooches!