Joseline Hernandez Threatens to Sue Mona Scott Young

Joseline Hernandez Threatens to Sue Mona Scott Young + Accuses Her of Destroying Kirk & Rasheeda’s Marriage

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: A.J. Niles

“Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” star Joseline Hernandez is back to issuing threats to Mona Scott Young and VH1.

Hours after the season finale aired, Joseline got fired up once she learned that the network put her on full blast by compiling a montage of her going off on producers and included it on the episode.

She hopped on Instagram Live to give her account of the drama, and she claims Mona and VH1 owe her money.

She also feels Mona and VH1 are just trying to make her look bad now that she has quit the show.

Interestingly enough, she also claims that LHHATL producers willfully caused strife in the marriage of Kirk and Rasheeda.

1. And What?

July 4, 2017 at 10:24 am

I did not think VH1 was going to drag her like that. Wow!

• 404

July 4, 2017 at 10:32 am

I honestly wasn’t surprised. Especially after Mona threw her little shade at Joseline on Instagram.

2. Shayla

July 4, 2017 at 10:25 am

My thing is they never minded Joseline being off the chain until she decided to quit the show. Now she’s a problem? Now? Whatever.

3. Chelly

July 4, 2017 at 10:29 am

I don’t doubt that Joseline does the absolute most a lot of the times, but they had an opportunity to fire her and Stevie when they came to the reunion coked out and fought everybody. Why wasn’t Joseline considered difficult to work with then? It’s obvious that they only have an issue with Joseline now because she quit. And that’s dirty to me.

• I'm still on the fence

July 5, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Agreed, this needs to be the question put to Mona now. I thought that was awful how they did Joseline.

July 4, 2017 at 10:37 am

Joseline is not going to win this fight. Mona will blackball her and make sure no one books her ever again. Hell Chrissy had to go to an entirely different network after she came for Mona.

5. Ms. Jackson

July 4, 2017 at 10:40 am

Mona is petty as f-ck but tries to pretend she’s so above the ratchet sh-t she’s made a fortune off of. I see right through her bullsh-t. As for Joseline, she’s crazy as f-ck. She needs to own that sh-t and stop saying she changed.

July 4, 2017 at 11:29 am

Chrissy and Jim were the first people to expose Mona but everyone thought they were just hating.

7. CiCi

July 4, 2017 at 11:40 am

I knew she was going to go off. I was just waiting on it.

8. Jordan's Memory

July 4, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Well maybe it’s just me but I’m glad she’s not on the show no more she was hella irritating but I’m sure she’ll come back cuz she has nothing else going on. This could be all a ploy just to get a spin-off because I’ve read somewhere that she supposed to be joining Love & Hip Hop Miami along with Scrappy so maybe this beef is just manufactured to get people talking so when she move on to her new show everybody will watch.

9. Troll

July 4, 2017 at 12:49 pm

LHHATL is going to be so different without Joseline.

10. Gabriella

July 4, 2017 at 12:58 pm

Did vh1 do Joseline dirty yes but I’m not about to feel sorry for her a** she had no problem acting a fool to become a reality star. Mona and vh1 used Joseline and vice versa neither one of them have clean hands. Nobody works with Mona without getting burned eventually.

11. Blessed

July 4, 2017 at 1:29 pm

Maybe Joseline was a mess, or maybe she was jus too real. I mean its women faking sex tapes for a storyline, the same married couple going through the same cheating storyline, and lets not get on all the other new and coming strippers turned rappers thats on every season. The show is real weak and needs to be cancelled, its time to show something new

12. WhatWhat

July 4, 2017 at 2:39 pm

I honestly feel like Mona calls herself trying to put Joseline in her place. But even if you don’t like Joseline (which a lot of people don’t), you have to start wondering about Mona because this ain’t the first time this has been said about her.

13. Tea

July 4, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Happy 4th fam!!

14. King Bey

July 4, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Like I said on the recap, I think Joseline needs to walk away and revamp her image. She wants to be a star but the way she is now won’t work outside of L&HH. Cardi B is what she could have been but Joseline isn’t likable enough.

July 4, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Joseline needs to start taking responsibility for her messed up actions.

July 5, 2017 at 7:09 am