Power Recap: Angela Goes After Tasha + Ghost Gets a Major Win

Power Recap: Angela Goes After Tasha + Ghost Gets a Major Win

Photo Credit: STARZ

On last night’s episode of “Power,” things finally start to look up for Ghost.

Thanks to his lawyer Proctor, he is able to get a breakthrough on the DNA evidence.

Angie learns that someone is determined to take her down, while she makes things even harder for Tasha and the kids.

Tommy starts to question Julio’s loyalty, while Tariq is too trusting of Kanan.

And Keisha poses a concern to Proctor as he writes her off as a weak link.

Here’s a recap of The Kind Of Man You Are.”

1. CiCi

July 10, 2017 at 9:50 am

If Ghost goes back to Angie after all of this, I’m going to have to move on from this show. That would just be terrible writing.

• Anonymous

July 10, 2017 at 10:42 am

For some reason I think it’s going to happen. I’m going to quit watching too.

• Ms. Jackson

July 10, 2017 at 10:51 am

A lot of us would stop f-cking with the show if that happens to be 100.

• Old School

July 10, 2017 at 12:37 pm

It would be terrible writing and very unrealistic. But honestly, Ghost and Angie’s relationship has always been unrealistic. No drug dealer is going to risk it all for a cop he had a crush on in high school.

July 10, 2017 at 10:01 am

I really can’t stand Angie. She’s terrible.

3. Im Sayin

July 10, 2017 at 10:30 am

I know Courtney said Tasha will never put hands on Angie but this is one episode what I wish she would have. Angie is very bitter and I hope she gets hers soon.

4. Peachy

July 10, 2017 at 11:01 am

I think this season is really showing that Ghost made the mistake of his life by being with Angie. It really did cost him everything. His kids, his wife, his freedom, his friendship with Tommy as well. And despite losing it all for her, she still doesn’t even really know the real him. If she did, she would know that he didn’t kill Greg. That’s not even how he does things. It’s crazy when you realize that Ghost lost everything for a woman who doesn’t even really know him.

July 10, 2017 at 12:48 pm

I really can’t stand Angie. She has a punchable face.

• Kim Jones

July 10, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Tariq has a punchable face as well… He is really irritating me this season.

6. Porsha

July 10, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Ghost is getting his karma something serious this season and I love it.

7. O-La

July 10, 2017 at 3:02 pm

I think they are going to kill off my bae Julio. 😢

8. Gabriella

July 10, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Out of all the shows I’ve ever watched I swear I’ve never disliked a character more than I do Angela ugh. I got a feeling she’s going to figure out he’s innocent and they going to get right back together like nothing and like y’all said above I’m going to be done with power.

July 10, 2017 at 6:29 pm