Stevie J's Daughter Savannah Thinks Joseline Hernandez is Scared of Her

Stevie J’s Daughter Savannah Thinks Joseline Hernandez is Scared of Her

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: A.J. Niles

It’s safe to assume that “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” star Joseline Hernandez amassed many enemies over the show’s run.

Joseline has angere many of her fellow cast members and even got into it with one of Stevie J’s own children.

She’s also managed to become engulfed in a controversy involving Mimi Faust’s daughter Eva, which resulted in Mimi almost getting a restraining order.

Interestingly enough, Stevie J’s daughter Savanah supposedly believes that Joseline didn’t want to confront her at the reunion, which is why she never showed up on stage.

1. llawrence

July 16, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Wrong, Joseline in no way scared of Stevie’s daughter. Joseline loves Steve and beating his daughters a-s might mess that relationship up.

July 16, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Girl please. She was just in Miami with Stevie, why didn’t she run up on Joseline then? 🤔

July 16, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Negative.

July 16, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Joseline punched Stevie in the face on camera and Erica said she hit her in the jaw when they fought. I doubt she’s afraid of an 18 year old child. Security stepped in to protect Savannah. Not the other way around. She needs to stop letting these Twitter clowns hype her up.

5. CiCi

July 16, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Yeah no. I know Joseline isn’t invincible but she was really unbothered when Savannah stood up. She’s not afraid of Savannah. Like at all.

6. Peachy

July 16, 2017 at 1:05 pm

She’s delusional.

7. Oprah's Wig

July 16, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Not in this lifetime dear.

8. Gabriella

July 16, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Girl please only reason why I think Joseline won’t lay hands on her is because the backlash. That would be a real bad look to put hands on Stevie’s child even if she is grown she is still viewed as a child.

9. Blessed

July 16, 2017 at 2:55 pm

The internet really make people hard. Joseline beefing with mona why the hell would she do the reunion

July 16, 2017 at 3:33 pm

I don’t like this little girl. She has been playing victim the whole time but she’s messy as f-ck and old enough to get her a-s whooped.

11. Yeah I Said It!

July 16, 2017 at 4:05 pm

LOL. Someone’s ego is on swole now.

12. Ratchet Queen

July 16, 2017 at 6:53 pm

LMBO! Why do they keep lying to her?

13. Ftyoe

July 17, 2017 at 12:59 pm

lol and y’all are really defending Joseline when she got a restraining order against Tommie and called the police lol. Joseline is a nobody trash bag druggie that got drug at all the nightclubs in Miami. Y’all really think this trash bag can actually fight she’s all bark, if you meet her outside the club she WILL run and call popo.. remember when Alexa drug you out that club on South Beach Joseline??

14. Ftyoe

July 17, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Or is it still Shenellica

15. llawrence

July 17, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Hell yea I seen her in action at one of the reunions and she put that restraining order on Tommie cause she was protecting her unborn baby, I don’t have a problem with coming outside to play with anybody but not when a dumb b-tch tells me she is going to shoot me and my unborn baby hell yea that’s the right thing to do. I live in the A and trust me Joseline is not no punk.