Stacey Chambers Responds to Backlash over Comment Made About Kijafa Vick's Mother

Stacey Chambers Responds to Backlash over Comment Made About Kijafa Vick’s Mother

Photo Credit: VH1

On the series premiere of “Baller Wives,” there was no shortage of drama.

In fact, Kijafa Vick and Jeniva Samuel clashed with Stacey Chambers something serious at the group’s rooftop party.

And Stacey was the target of multiple scandalous accusations too.

However, viewers of the show took to social media to slam Stacey for what she had to say about Kijafa’s deceased mother.

Stacey took to Instagram to defend herself though.

1. My 2 Cents

August 17, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Girl bye.

• Amani Reese

August 18, 2017 at 12:16 pm

That is literally what came outta my mouth after reading that lol “Girl bye”

2. Jess

August 17, 2017 at 2:15 pm

Rolling my eyes

August 17, 2017 at 3:37 pm

I don’t like this bish already.

4. Honey

August 17, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Stacey is a liar. So I don’t doubt she’s lying about this too.

5. Bee

August 17, 2017 at 4:40 pm

I cannot stand a thot with a ring. Sorry not sorry! They swear they’ve won in life and are the most arrogant women in the world.

6. Ms. Jackson

August 17, 2017 at 5:47 pm

She needs to shut her lying a-s up. It wasn’t that loud and she heard what Kijafa said just fine. She just didn’t think she’d get dragged so bad.

August 17, 2017 at 7:35 pm

She’s full of it.

8. Heather B.

August 17, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Sounds like BS.

9. Get Busy

August 17, 2017 at 7:56 pm

She needs more people.

10. Nessa

August 17, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Lies.

August 17, 2017 at 8:11 pm

Girl sit down somewhere. I can’t respect any woman who acts a damn fool while she’s pregnant.

12. Mona

August 17, 2017 at 8:31 pm

Nah. She heard Kijafa.

August 18, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Why lie though?

14. dimples

August 20, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Stacey is a very childish person. She heard every bit on what Kijafa said. She is a straight out Liar!!! She dont have no class, stealing another lady husband after stalking him and sleeping with everybody, even brothers.
    What person in their right mind would respond back Good that your mom died? She better be glad that she was pregnant because I know Mrs. Vick wanted to knock her out for that comment. Stacey you look like a Groupie wive. Stacey u wouldn’t want the lady to say to you (Good) your baby dead? You have no class at all and acting like a fool while you are pregnant. Why do these ladies get on TV and act a fool. Being 50 years old my friends and I don’t call each other the “B” word.We don’t talk like this ever.
    Is this the way ladies talk who are under 35 years old??
    No class whatsover!!! Why can’t this show be positive.
    I just dont understand these atheles wives are terrible. This show is like basketball wives. All they want to do is fight and call each other the “B” word. As a black woman I am tired of watching these reality shows and the ladies are acting an azz on tv. Have some class about yourself. Do something positive for your community. You are mothers and you want your daughters to look up to you??? NOT HAPPENING???? I hope this show get cancel it is not positive at all. And being a celebrity wives make all of you ladies look “FOOLISH”. I can’t believe your mothers and grandmothers would approve of your show. All of u ladies need some “EDUCATION on how to be a Lady because you are very disrespectful to each other. Why can’t the show be positive about Black ladies doing something good. The producers of the show are using you ladies. They say Black ladies love to act a fool on tv , like to fight and cuss. If you are a christian woman, theres no way you would act like this. WHERE ARE YOUR MORALS? I’m talking to every lady on the show. (HAVE SOME CLASSS & RESPECT FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILDRENS) Need a new show with CLASSY LADIES!!!